Chapitre 51

Hey!!

"Tomy careful" Alice scolded when the little alpha trip on his own scattered toys.

Tomy smiled sheepishly and said sorry to the worried Alice.

This is not the first time Tomy has tripped, the alpha pup was really clumsy today, nearly hurting himself.

"Baby come on eat something" Alice grab the pup's arm and force him to sat on the dining table.

Tomy whining and shaking his head when Alice placed a plate filled with the pup's favourite food infront of him.

Alice frowned, Tomy never refuse to eat food, Never.

"What's wrong baby? Why you don't want to eat anything? It's almost afternoon boy, eat something" Alice soft voice turn into stern when she realized Tomy hadn't eaten since morning.

"No!" Tomy pouted.

"But why?"

"It's yucky!" Tomy pinched his nose as it was smelling bad.

"What do you mean, it's your favourite" Alice says confusingly.

Tomy still shook his head.

Alice sigh and pat the pup's head. "Then tell me what my baby wants to eat? I will make it quickly for you" Tomy pouted.

"Tomy's not hungry" And he tried to plop down the table.

"Wait! Tomy you have to eat something, it's not healthy" Alice stopped him from running away to his toys again.

Tomy pouted angrily. "No!" He yelled making Alice widen her eyes at his bratty behaviour.

"Tomy, don't be a brat" Alice says sternly.

"I don't want to eat!" Tomy again yelled at Alice, the little pup's eyes hard and glaring towards his mama.

Alice crouched down to his level with confusing eyes. Her pup is acting weird, he never yelled at her.

What happened to her sweet boy?

Alice caressed her pup's cheek sweetly, the alpha pup still glaring at his mama.

"What are you feeling love?" Alice asked carefully with the oh so soft motherly tone.

Tomy's eyes flicker his original colour for a second.

Alice gasped when she noticed but tried to not show it to her pup.

Tomy glare softened and the pup leaned into his mama's soft warm touch, feeling so secure and loved.

"Mama" the pup cried out.

Alice leaned more closer slowly as to not alert the pup and rubbed her thumb on his both chubby cheeks.

"Yes love" Alice asked softly.

"Tomy feels funny" Tomy sniffled.

Alice sigh knowingly, she knows what's happening to her pup.

"Does my baby want cuddles?" Alice asked softly and in return the pup quickly cling to her neck, wrapping his small arms around her and digging his small head in his mama's crook of neck.

"My puppy" the omega kissed her pup's head lovingly and stand up picking him up in the process.

She first go to the kitchen and gets the bowl of freshly cut fruits, so she can feed her pup something while distracting him in cuddles and talks.

And made her way to Tomy's room because Aline is sleeping there and if the omega pup won't feel any presense around her she'll wake up crying in distress and in fear.