Chapitre 33

I'm in a writing mood these days so here you go with yet another update. Be prepared for the longest chapter of this book! Enjoy ;)

Alice come out of her room in the morning, for a whole night she hadn't get a blink of sleep but was in her deep thoughts.

No she hadn't cried, nor she feels any pain or sadness. She just wants to be alone and-just think. Think about their future, their relationship and most of all about what she should be doing next.

And finally she made a decision that she think is best for both of them.

She saw her pup sleeping soundly on her bed clutching her plushy tightly in his arms, while the blanket was pooling onto the floor. She smile and shake her head. She covered him with the cover and kiss his forehead softly. Coming out of the room as quitely as possible because it will be good if tomy sleeps when she talks to ithan.

She wants no interruption at the moment.

She feels that the alpha is not in his room so she follow his scent and it was in the garden where they were last night.

She took a deep breath and come out of the house into the backyard. She looks around and saw him crouching on one of the sofa chair in a very uncomfortable position.

She walked towards him and shake him awake not missing the puffy eyes and cheeks.

Ithan open his eyes, squinting at the harsh sunlight hitting his face and look confused for a second at the omega infront of him. Is he dreaming or what? Surely Alice won't come to him first thing in the morning after what happened last night.

"I want to talk" the Omega muttered and sat beside him. Ithan rubbed his face to come out of his tired state. They were silent for a while when he realize why Alice must be here. Is she that eager to leave him-might be.

"Oh....! Do you want me to do it here or...?" Ithan look down, the lump already forming in his throat while he was trying to hold his wolf down who was angrily howling at him and crying in sadness.

Alice look up at him frowning. "What?"

"You came here so I-I can reject you right so should I do it now?" Ithan look at the opposite side while saying this, he just can't face her right now plus he don't want alice to see his eyes which are already at the brink of tears.

"Who said I came here for that?" Ithan head snapped at her direction, his brows knitted in confusion. "What? B-But you left last night so I-I thought you..." he trailed off.

Alice sigh and shake her head. "I needed time to think and wanted to be alone for a while. I came here because I want to talk to you"

"About?"

"Us" the omega replied.

Ithan nodded.

"So..."

"It feels awkward to talk to you know? Because we never talk with each other calmly. There was no communication between us, from the start. We just shout, scream, blame and humiliate one another for not handling our own emotions-It was our first biggest mistake" Alice says looking at Ithan who sighed, he can't be more agree with her.

"That's why I leave last night without any word. I don't want my emotions to control me again. I was overwhelmed from all of the happenings in my life that I don't know what to do. So I left-to clear my mind from all of it and think carefully about our future." Ithan heart beats fastly when he hear 'our future' does it mean....?