Chapitre 47

ENJOY

Ithan groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting at the bright sunlight that seeps through the window brightning the entire room with it's rays.

He frowned when felt someone on top of him, looking down to see a shade of brown hair that glowed as the sunlight directly shade upon the figure.

Ithan smile when he finally came out of his sleepy state and register the position they were in.

His Alice was sleeping on top of him, resting her head on his chest and her hand on his neck while a cute sound of light snore coming out of her slightly open mouth which has a puffy lips and cheeks squished adorably.

The alpha grinned lovingly and tighten his arms around his omega's small body while the other hand reach her fluffy brown hairs and stroked it, he buried his face in her hair nuzzling as he peck it sweetly.

"My baby" He muttered affecetionately smiling at the contented feeling of having his omega flushed to him, cuddling her tightly first thing in the morning-for the first time in his life with Alice.

Alice squirmed in her sleep and whined, Ithan instantly look down to see if she's awakening but his omega was pretty much in need of sleep because of the constant discomfort last night, she couldn't sleep properly.

He saw Alice scrunching her nose cutely because of the bright sunlight shining on her glowing face, he chuckled and rolled over on his side with Alice in his arms, hiding her from any light by his strong body.

Alice audibly sighs and dig her face in Ithan's bare chest, nuzzling her puffy cheek into the warm skin of Ithan and smiling sleeply at the pleasant feeling and calming scent of her alpha around her.

Ithan cooed at the sight when Alice sweater paws hand fisted against his bare chest and a natural pout on her puffy lips.

Ithan smiled so wide in pure love as he reached for her face and tucked the string of hair behind Alice's ear dragging his fingers from her ear to her pink puffy cheeks and rubbed his thumb on the soft skin.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips on her forehead lovingly, pulling away he rubbed his nose on her cheek lightly as to not wake her up and pulled her more tighter around his body by wrapping one hand around her waist and other on her shoulder, one leg in between the omega's both legs and the other drapped over her hip, tightly securing her in his hold.

Alice hummed in content and leaning her face more into the alpha's nose, loving the way the alpha nuzzle into her affectionately, even in her sleep.

Ithan feels his heart swelling so much with love and adoration for his omega that he can't seems to stop himself from pouncing on the omega and gives her butterfly kisses all over her face and nuzzle into her neck aggressively but he don't want to disturb his tired baby and also he still is not allowed to touch her in that way without Alice's consent.

Ithan sigh and look at his sleeping beauty with an impatient pout on his lips. "When are you going to confess to me? I can't wait anymore" He murmured under his breath pouting even more, unconciously while caressing the apple of her cheeks with his thumb.

"I can't wait for that day where I can kiss you whenever and wherever I want" He smile just at the thought of those time when he can show his love to his omega openly without having to control his instinct so much.

He layed there for a while more, admiring his Moonlove, sometimes sneaking a forehead and cheek kiss just because he can't control his instinct that wants to shower his omega in affection and love.