Part 2: The Fools Temple

The scene starts in front of the Japanese Fools Temple at midnight:

.

.

Lupin and Jigen are set in front of the temple while you and Goemon enter from above the temple.  He cuts a hole with his Zantesuken and the roof circle collapses in.  You throw the rope down and slide down the rope into the dark temple.  Goemon follows you in.  Lupin pick locks the front door of the temple while Fujiko surveillances through binoculars from a distance~

>

>

Y/N: I can't see a damn thing in here how are we suppose to find anything?

Lupin opens the front door and switches on a flashlight.

Lupin the III: You were saying?

Y/N rolls her eyes: Let's just find this thing and not get killed alright?

Jigen scoffs: I like her attitude

~The four of you walk into the temple seeing the walls were covered with Japanese writing and ancient relics on mantels and shelves.  It had golden arches from above and paintings of old samurai's and ancestors from long ago.  It appears that it sends some sort of message leading to where the sword may be

Lupin the III reads the Japanese dialect :   Jōkā no kin o hoji shite iru mono o hiraku ni wa, kenja no ashiato o fumu ka, orokana chi no ashiato no shita de korosa remasu. 

Y/N: In english please?

Lupin the III chuckles playfully: What it says is that, to open what holds a joker's gold, step on what the wise man's footprints or be killed under the footsteps of stupid blood.  

Jigen: So that means there's a path and if we step on the wrong tile we'll either get shot at or harpooned in the face because we weren't smart enough

Lupin the III: I'm the smartest one here! Don't you worry guys, to figure out which is which you just have to look at each of the tiles carefully, which one is real and which one is just a giant button in the ground

Y/N: But they all look the exact same, how can you tell them apart from eachother?

Lupin throws out a coin from his pocket and it land on the tile to the right, the tile goes down an a bullet fires, everyone ducks but it doesn't hit them of course because they haven't walked on the tiles yet.

Y/N: This is something out of the Squid Games!

Jigen: I love that show

Lupin the III: Now that we know, and I have wasted one of my coins we should be cautious of where we step on these tiles.  

Lupin steps on the tile to the left and looks carefully at the tiles again and leaps to the one on the right and it was safe.  You follow behind him going on the left tile.  All following Lupin's judgement seemed to go really well.

Y/N: We're almost to the end of the tiles

Lupin the III: Damn it's some pattern and now I'm not sure about the last one

He steps on the tile to the right but it pushes down, a fire cracks and a bullet zips past Lupin and hits the opposite wall taking off a piece of skin from his face causing it to bleed.  He leaps to the left and stumbles to the other side~

Lupin the III: Ouch damnit!

Y/N: Are you alright?

Lupin the III: Just had to get a nick from my face didn't it?  Yes I'm fine let's keep going.

Jigen: This place is a real trap I'm telling you, I wonder if finding this fake sword is even worth it

Fujiko over the transmitter on Lupin's watch: ~Guys you got company, It's Zenigata again~

Lupin the III: Son of a bitch...that guy never quits!

Goemon: We better move quickly, the sword is just down that hall in the glass casing

And so it was entering the hall the fools sword was in the middle of the room in a glass casing.  Goemon unsheathes his Zantesuken and cuts a hole in the glass and you take the sword out and look at it and the markings on the handle to see if it said anything important.

Lupin the III: Come on, whatcha got Rookie?

Y/N: There's a tree with a rock in front of it with the mountains in the background and it says this in Japanese, I can't read that

Goemon reads it and translates for you: Golden Heart of the Tree

Jigen: That's it? You've gotta be kidding me!

Inspector Zenigata: AHA! I know you're here LUPIN!" 

You hear Zenigata in the other room although Lupin giggles mischievously

Lupin the III: I be careful if I were you Pops! Those tiles are deadly if you step on the wrong one!

Jigen: Let's get out of here

Lupin shoots a rope to the ceiling and climbs up it you follow Jigen as Goemon is behind you.  Getting to the inner roof Goemon slices his sword into a perfect rectangle and the four of you escape the fools temple together and make a break for the car that Fujiko pulls up in. You hear Zenigata yelling and dodging all the bullets when he stepped on the wrong plates.  However you and the Lupin gang get away with the fake golden sword.

Jigen: How is Golden heart of the tree message gonna help us?

Goemon: What it is deciphered to be is the code to the samurai

Fujiko: Code to the samurai, how does that work?

Goemon: Golden Heart of the Tree is a saying of eternal youth and knowledge of life.  Somewhere in Japan there is a tree that is older than the mountain itself.  Inside it is the sword.

Lupin the III: So first thing tomorrow is to find a mountain or a volcano

Y/N: Like Sakurajima?

Lupin the III: EXACTLY my good rookie!  You are getting on very well I must say for an intelligent thief.  Not quite like me though, no one can outsmart the great Lupin the Third!

Jigen grunts crossing his arms looking out the window: Stop saying you're the shit all the damn time, none of us like it

Goemon: I say Y/N is quite wise, I wouldn't underestimate her Lupin.

Lupin the III: Alright! Alright fine!  I'm just giving criticism, sheesh!

All of you return back to the hotel for the night and would prepare to travel to Sakurajima for tomorrow.  You all slept in a large suite in separate rooms from eachother.  Jigen winds down in his PJ top with his hat off and his large brown bangs covering his eyes.  Lupin was sound asleep hugging a pillow.  Fujiko was also asleep in bed in her nightie.  Then Goemaon sat on the Japanese rug asleep sitting with a incense burning.  You then tucked yourself in bed and fell asleep for the night...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>