Part 4: Paris

The scene starts at a safehouse somewhere in Paris:

.

.

It was calm in the place you were in and no one seemed to suspect you guys doing anything suspicious.  You and the Lupin gang were highly trained, you were learning from them as well and how they disguise and make fake identifications to get in and out of places.  It was some deep shit, but it was all for living in wealth, and you enjoyed it.  You sat at the table through the glass that overlooked the city of Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the distance~

*You look outside drinking some coffee at the dining room table, Jigen walks in, low fedora hat, and a cigarette hanging from his lips, he also looks outside seeing the view*

Jigen: La viva de Paris, home of the non cheese-pizza and pasta

Y/N: What do you mean by that?

Jigen: Americans added cheese and pepperoni to pizza and pasta, the Italians didn't, it was just pasta with olive oil and tomato sauce with basil on top

Y/N: You seem to know a lot about cooking

Jigen: I've done some housework for Lupin and Goemon when they've been injured an all that.  They say I'm like a big brother sometimes.

Y/N: You care a lot for them, it's nice to know that.

Jigen: You seemed to care about me wasting my bullets on Zentigata when we were getting away with the gold sword.  Why?

Y/N shrugged: It's not just that, it's for your safety, I didn't want you to get shot.

Jigen grins: You're quite charming to think of my safety, I've been shot in the leg, the shoulder, the kidney, and my collar bone.

*He shifts to move his black coat off putting it on the chair next to you, he sits down an unbuttons part of his white collared shirt to show you his bullet scar on his collar bone*

Jigen: Cracked my collar bone clean in half, I thought the bullet was gonna hit my jugular artery but it just missed.  Lupin was the only one that wrapped me up and gave me the aspirin.  He's a dumbass but he's a smart and reliable guy most of the time.

*You gently grazed your fingers over his bullet scar on his collar bone, it was a light pink color  with a couple old stiches that were dissolved within.  Jigen then buttons his collared shirt back up and takes the cigarette out of his lips*

Y/N: Has anyone ever told you, you were a good looking gentleman?

Jigen grunts: All the women I've come across and betrayed me, yes, they just want the valuables me and the Lupin gang are after.  But for some reason you haven't turned your back against us nor backstab either.

Y/N: All I can do is hold and shoot a gun, I'm pretty bad at backstabbing people

Jigen chuckles: You mess with them sometimes I heard, that's pretty good I must say.

*He puts his cigarette back in his mouth and blows smoke out of his nose*

Jigen: You're kind of a badass, I like that in a girl. 

Y/N: Are you really flirting with me Jigen Daisuke?

Jigen smirks with the cigarette in his lips: Hey at least you don't have Lupin trying to get into your pants, he's real creepy, I really don't like how he treats women all the damn time because it's usually uninviting.  Nor do I like him being associated with Fujiko.

Y/N you rolled your eyes: You make a fair point there, I also agreed earlier about what you said about cutting down the Sakura tree back in Japan.

Jigen: Hey, I'm all in for wealth but cutting down a beautiful tree is disheartening.  I'm usually tough in a lot of situations, but for a nice looking tree to go down like that, it makes me gloomy.

*Jigen puts out his cigarette in the ash tray in front of him on the table*

Jigen: I thought you liked Goemon to be honest

Y/N: No, but he is pretty chill and zen but, you're more incognito and rugged and have a dry sense of humor that I like.

Jigen: Dry sense of humor huh?  Well you definitely have Lupin's smartass energy a little bit but, it's cute I'll have to admit.

He goes into the kitchen to grab himself some coffee, you decide to follow him and put your empty cup in the sink.  Lupin then enters the room.

Lupin: I've got just the thing we're onto next!

Jigen: What is it now?

Lupin: It's a red ruby necklace located at the Louvre just around this level and to the jewelry room, we'll have to knock a few guys out and put on some disguises

Y/N: How much is this worth?

Lupin: Well I haven't told Fujiko yet because I want to get it for her.

Jigen: She's probably already after it herself because she's not here in the hotel suite right now

Lupin: What?!

Jigen: So you just want to get something for Fujiko when she could just get it for herself.  You really need to stop thirsting over that woman

Lupin stick his tongue out like a child: I won't listen to your grumpy ass!  Tonight I'm gonna steal the red ruby necklace and put it on her, then maybe she'll want to sleep with me if I get lucky hehehee!

Jigen: I'm out, you do this on your own Lupin!

Lupin rolled his eyes: Goemon what about you?  Will you come an help me?

Goemon: I refuse to help a man that wants to retrieve such an item for a foolish woman

Lupin hisses: FINE!  What about you rookie, will you come with me?

Y/N: I wouldn't want to be alone with your creepy ass, you're a good thief but sorry I'm out of this one too.

Lupin: You guys suck, I'm out of here!  And when I get back I'll prove you all that Fujiko will like me better when I have that red ruby necklace!

*Lupin the III puts on his red jacket and head out the door and slams the door shut behind him.  Goemon shakes his head and goes back to his room holding his Zantesuken and sits on his mat and meditates again.  Jigen goes back to the dining/living room laying lazily on the couch with one leg over the other lighting another cigarette.  You cross your arms looking at the door*

Y/N: Whatta simp...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene