Part 7: Old Tales

It was the next morning:

.

.

you were awake before Jigen to go out and get him some breakfast along with Goemon.  You put some dark aviator sunshades on, Goemon stayed in the car as you went into the café to pick up your pre-ordered food.  You then return back to the yellow car and Goemon drives you back to where the motel was.

Goemon: Is Jigen alright Y/N?

Y/N: Yes he's okay now, last night I removed the bullet form his leg and put some antiseptic on it and wrapped him up.  Hopefully his body can heal and close up a deep wound like that.

Goemon: I'm quite surprised of what you've done to care for Jigen.  You seem to be getting very close to him.

Y/N: I like him alright, haven't you guys figured that out?

Goemon smiles with his eyes closed: He's usually playing hard to get, he doesn't trust women very often but for some reason he's allured to you.  It's just not like him.

Y/N: I'm a tough but caring person and if he likes that then that's good enough for me.

Goemon: You slept with him last night didn't you?

Y/N: Yeah but we just slept that's it,  and it was cold in the room.  I don't know why they turned off the heater but we were freezing.

Goemon: Interesting.

You and Goemon arrive back at the motel parking in front of the rooms.  You then get out and carry the food to the door.  Unlocking the room with your door key, you went in and closed the door shut quietly behind you.  Then you opened up the bag and brought out the food.  Jigen groans starting to wake up then.  It was about 8 AM~

Y/N: I got you something to eat, eggs and hash browns. *you bring the bowl over to him with a fork and he sits up in bed with the pillow behind his back*

Jigen: Oh, thank you.

You then sit on the opposite side of him and eat your breakfast as well while brewing some coffee.

Jigen: Not doing any killing and stealing is pretty nice right about now

Y/N: Tell me about it, I killed my first guy yesterday and it still haunts me.

Jigen: You'll get used to it, we kill guys that are worse than we are.  Sometimes good friends can turn on you and become evil, like how Lupin's best friend did.

Y/N: Lupin had a best friend?

Jigen: A close friend, but he had to kill him because he was a horrible person. His friend mass murdered women, children, families, you name it.  And it scarred Lupin's mind forever and he eventually went into stealing and thievery after that.  

Y/N: Wow...I would've never guessed.

Jigen: I'm opposed to killing women and children, unless someone asks me to kill them I'll assist with it.

     He continues eating his food silently, then goes to gets up to go get a shower.  He grabs fresh new collared shirt, a fresh white tie, and black pants.  He then goes to turn on the shower.  You then walked to the window brushing the motel curtain to look outside.  About six minutes later Jigen comes out of the bathroom, his hair was slicked back clean, he finishes putting on a dark purple collared shirt, does his white tie, slips into his black leather pants, and flips on his black coat.  

Jigen then finally puts on his dark hat and grins

Jigen: I feel much better with my leg I must say.  It still throbs a little bit though, but I'm not gonna be a whimp about it all day.

Y/N sighs dreamily: You look amazing

Jigen chuckles: I don't know what Lupin's plans are but I'm hoping he's not gonna leave us behind to some stupid bastards trying to kill us.  

There was a knock at the door

Lupin behind the door: I hear you guys talking about me! Open up.

You open the door glaring at Lupin as he entered the room with Fujiko and Goemon.  He puts his hands in the pocket of his pants

Lupin: Stop giving me the bug eyes alright? It scares the hell outta me.

Y/N giggles: That's just to let you know I won't let you mess with me.

Fujiko: Those guys that ambushed you back at the fancy hotel, there still looking for us.

Jigen: There's more of those guys?

Y/N puts her finger on Lupin's chest: This is all YOUR fault because you had to get a stupid necklace for fricking Fujiko!

Lupin: OH you shut your trap, you probably had sex with Jigen for all we know!

Jigen draws his gun out under Lupin's chin angrily~

Jigen: We just slept AND she got the bullet out of my leg, so I suggest you shut the hell up before I blow your head off...

Lupin hesitated frightened: O-Okay! E-easy tiger it's okay if you really did kn-- AH Ow ow~! *Jigen pushes the barrel of the gun harder against Lupin's bottom chin*

Jigen: I do happen to like her, but you better stop making stupid accusations out loud like that Lupin!

Lupin: OKAY OKAY! IM SORRY!

Jigen then puts his gun back in his holster as Lupin gasps hunched over.  He looks over to you pushing his hat up and winking at you with a side grin, you giggle amused.

Goemon: Do we have our next target?

Fujiko: I was thinking maybe we could steal s'more stuff from the Louvre.

Jigen: But those guys are still after us

Lupin: Which is why we need to find their leader, so far we just killed a couple minions who want the same necklace Fujiko is wearing.

Fujiko looking down at her chest wearing the red ruby necklace: It's such a beautiful thing, I don't want to give it away!

Jigen: It's already caused US trouble, the past week I've been shot twice!  Why can't we just go somewhere else that's not here in France then?

Lupin: I guess we could travel back to Japan but, I was thinking we could go to Miami instead for a vacation.

Y/N: I could be down to go there.

Jigen: But we just wasted all the money on that fancy hotel

Lupin crosses his arms: Then we'll just have to sneak on a plane to Florida then...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene