Part 12: Gunman's Tango

A new location near Los Angeles in another nice hotel and casino: 

.

.

   You were now dressed up in the same tight reflective crimson red v-neck dress with droopy red straps below your shoulder's. It went down to your ankles and you wore some red ruby heels, heels that were stolen and probably were worth over a million bucks. It has been a day past since you stole the sapphire earrings that you now wore in your own ear lobes. In the room, Jigen places a silver and red ruby necklace around your neck and clips it together in the back. His hair was clean and slicked back and presentable. He wore a black suit , white collared shirt, and black tie this time~

Y/N looked at herself in the mirror:  I don't know...I don't wear dresses very often.

Jigen: You look nice doll, I just hope Lupin doesn't try to mess with you.

Y/N: That's what I'm afraid of.

Jigen smiles with his eyes closed: Don't worry, I'll be around with you.

   He offers his hand and you take it standing up from the chair, he then has you hold his elbow as you both walked out of the door of your hotel room together.  You both take the elevator together and down to the casino where the other's would be.  The elevator doors open and you walk with Jigen to where the bar and craps table we're, on the right side were three poker tables, two on the left were roulette, and behind you were slot machines, and other gambling sports bars.  

   Going to the bar you sat next to him accompanied with Lupin who was in a nice blue suit, red tie, and black pants this time taking a shot.  Next to him was Goeman who was in dark black samurai robes drinking Sake.  

Jigen: Two on tab, I'll have red wine and she'll have a strawberry margarita.

Bar Tender: Sure thing, coming right up!

Lupin: Nice to see you without your hat Jigen.

Jigen shrugs: Eh...I don't really like not wearing it but, I wanted to look nice.

Lupin: Hmph!.....Sureeee for Y/N because you love her.  What's next? Your gonna leave my gang and go make babies together?

Y/N: Watch it-.

Goeman: You're still jealous Lupin and your still tense about Fujiko leaving you again.

Lupin mumbled: Yeah...you're right.  I should go see the babes here, don't they have some night club er something?

Jigen pointed over to a black curtain with a security guy standing in front of it.  He then received his drink and took a swig.

Jigen: Go knock yourself out, but don't get into trouble, I don't want to have to come after your ass.

Lupin snickered and got up to leave putting a tip on the table.  Goeman shakes his head with his eyes closed as he then asked for another small sake drink himself.  Jigen then turns his attention back to you.

Jigen: Well that's taken care of, I was thinking about going to the roulette table to gamble for a little, you wanna come with me?

Y/N shrugged: Sure.

The two of you left the bar, you held your margarita sipping it as Jigen stood by the Roulette table putting down a few chips he got out of the pocket of his coat.  It was a fat load of chips too that were stacked on top of eachother.  He put a thousand on Red 25.  The ball spun around the wheel several times, then it lands on Red 25.  Jigen lights a cigarette as all the people gave there chips to Jigen as he won first try.

Y/N: Oh my god, how did you-?

Jigen blows a drag from his lips: The pattern is simple, this roulette table was designed to land on red odds every seven spins around the wheel.  So I put my chips on an odd red number and it gave me a seventy five percent chance of winning.  

Y/N: May I try?

Jigen: Sure, take a hundred dollar chips.

You took a stack of 500 dollar chips and placed them on an even black number 12.  The roulette ball spins around the wheel again, it lands on a black number but it was 13 instead of 12.  You lose the 500 dollar chips.

Jigen: That's alright, I've got plenty more doll.  What do you say we joined Lupin  and check up on him to see if he's bothering those poor women in the club instead?

Y/N: Yeah let's go.

You both left the Roulette table together and went into the nightclub through the black curtains that were opened up by the security guard in dark shades.  Walking through the long corridor you heard muffled upbeat Hispanic music, it was a mix of electro as well.  

   Lupin was of course drinking and flirting with a couple of girls in black and blue dresses, they both yelled at him and walked away.  

Jigen chuckled shaking his head then looks towards you: Now... would like to dance, I'm sort of an okay dancer but, I know how to lead as long as I have your permission.

Y/N brushes the hair behind her ear: Oh please do, I'd love to dance with you~

He took your hand in his and with the music beat, he followed the steps one step forward and then back, his fingers entwined with yours as he let you spin around and come back close to his arms.  You kept your eyes locked with his.  

   Soon people began to be drawn to the both of you.  The electro rocking Hispanic beat filled your head and sent signals to your limbs.  

Jigen whispering: Everyone's looking~

Y/N: Just keep on with it Daisuke.

Jigen's eyes then dilated, he then smirked: Okay...

He lead you around the night club as everyone made space for the both of you, even Lupin was astonished and watching the both of you.  

   Jigen trails his hands down your body to your waist and back up, sniffing your neck and then spinning you around again an dipping you.  

   He pulls you back up staring deeply into your eyes.  You spin and brush your hand over his scruffy face seductively from behind, his hands caressed your waist and stomach as his nose pressed against your neck.  

   He grasped your hand again and stepped forward and one back with you.  He didn't seem to be any worry, you just kept telling him to keep his eyes on you.  The sound of the music filled the room between the both of you. 

   You turn back around and  away, he grasps your hand and spins you back close to him.  He rocked his hips in motion with yours to the beat, you were continuously teaching him how to dance and he had much improved as a result. 

   Jigen finally spins and dips you again holding one of your legs around his waist as the song ended.  People clapped and cheered, even Lupin was very impressed as well.  He then came up to the two of you as the song changed.

Lupin: Wow Jigen! I've never seen you dance and move around like that before!

Jigen smirks again: It's all her moves, but there not for you of course.

Y/N giggled turning pink in her cheeks: Well y'know dancing.

Lupin: I'm a decent dancer!  Well--in certain aspects.

Jigen scoffs: Whatever you say man.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene