Part 14: Love Throb

WARNING: Strong Sexual Content throughout chapter; dirty,/SMUT

.

.

The two of you came back to your hotel room safe and unharmed:

.

.

It had been quite a crazy  night after almost being threatened to be killed by Katashi.  Jigen sat down on the bedroom chair taking off his coat and tie.  He placed his gun down on the table next to him as you went to remove your sapphire earrings placing them on the nightstand along with your red necklace.

Jigen's eyes darted up and down as he caught himself watching you undress from your red dress. He didn't have his hat to cover up his eyes so you knew he was looking at you, hesitantly he lights another cigarette in the room and flicks his silver lighter shut. 

Y/N: You don't have to act so nervous.

Jigen: I'm not, I was just observing.

Y/N: Observing?

Jigen blushed red: I-I-OK fine! I was checking you out alright?  Can't I do that?

Y/N chuckled: Your starting to sound like Lupin.

Jigen: I'm really not, I don't like how Lupin is with women, nor him trusting them.

Y/N: Yea yea I heard it all many times.

Jigen: I gotta give it too you though, your ass looked nice in that dress.

Your eyes widened at his words in surprise.  Jigen chuckled crossing one leg over the other taking his cigarette out of his lips and blowing a drag once again.

Turning around, you walked up to him sitting on the bedroom chair folding your arms together as you remained in a short crimson nightie lingerie.

Y/N: You sly dog.

Jigen: Hey, that was a compliment for how sexy you are.

You take his cigarette and toss it into the trash can and kiss him immediately, he caressed your chin grunting in surprise.

Your fingers entwined through his greasy black hair.  He sat up from the chair as he deepened the kiss again.  He panted as he parted the kiss temporarily for a second.

Jigen: You're damn...gorgeous for a thief.

Y/N caressed his scruffy untrimmed beard: You're the fine lone gunman.

You attached your lips to his again, he inhaled through his nose sharply letting his tongue dance with yours in a lewd excitement.

He groaned pushing you against the edge of the bed slightly aggressive, his eyes narrowed feeling titillating with your presence in the room.  He kissed your chest up to your neck and lips. 

Jigen growled: Doll I need to have you...

Y/N sighed: Daisuke~

He breathed in a labor quick manner as he unbuckled his belt quickly, he lowered his head then caressing your legs admiring and worshipping them like the queen he treated you.

   You were a panting mess, he then became fully unclothed revealing his old bullet scars in his shoulders, arms, and his untrimmed legs.  He was still rather handsome.

Y/N you moaned softly: Daisuke~

Jigen kissed you: You'll drive me nuts saying that every time doll.