Epilogue

2 years later. . .
Kendall

Greyson and I are getting married in a sunset ceremony on the beach in Oahu, Hawaii. I've always dreamed of a destination wedding. Ava helped me plan it and we had to negotiate on the guest list. I was now marrying into one of the wealthiest families in Dallas, Texas. They have a lot of friends. But I wanted a smaller ceremony. So we came to a reasonable amount of guests.

It didn't matter to Greyson. "I'm just happy to be marrying the woman that stole my heart unlike any woman ever has or could."

As I walked up the aisle on the arm of my father-in-law to be, I was emotional. Earlier, Ava had given me the set of pearls to keep. She said her mother gave them to her the day Greyson was born in the hospital. "She told me to give them to my daughter-in-law on her wedding day." Ava hugged me in tears.

Then Mr. Carrington offered to give me away, since my father wasn't here. I've never cried so much in my life. I had to reapply my makeup several times, as I was getting ready. I found a beautiful white wedding gown, with a long train. I left my dark brown hair, long with loose curls.

Greyson looked amazing in his black tuxedo, standing next to his brother, Colton. He was now his best man. At the end of the aisle, Mr. Carrington lifted my veil, kissed my cheek, and placed my hand on Greyson's.

We said our vows as the sun went below the horizon of the ocean. Once we were pronounced husband and wife, Greyson bent his head as our lips met in a wonderful kiss. I could feel his heart racing as he kissed me. All of the guests sighed. You could feel the love we shared for each other, it was so palpable.

We broke the kiss. "I love you Greyson," I know that meant a lot to him, because it took me a while to say those words. My poor heart has been through so much emotionally over the years.

"I'm looking forward to sharing my life with you." I gazed into his eyes. "I never have to ask, is this shoulder taken? Because I know it belongs to me." What a profound thought.

His whole face lit up with a smile that rivaled the sunset. "I can't wait for our future together as Mr. and Mrs. Greyson Carrington. I love you too." Then, his kiss made me feel that he meant every word.

The End

I hope you enjoyed Kendall and Greyson Carrington's journey to love. Please share this Story with friends and family if you enjoyed it. Please vote on the story and/or comment.

There are more Clean Contemporary Women's Fiction Romance books by me in this Series and two others Series that you can read. Thank you!