episode thirtynine

halfway to heaven

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

   SIGNALING THE DISTRACTION ALARM, THE TRIO GOT TO WORK

SIGNALING THE DISTRACTION ALARM, THE TRIO GOT TO WORK. Dustin grabbed the rod from Sam, barging into the interrogation room and zapped the doctor. Sam dropped to the ground in front of Steve, cutting the bonds from around him quickly.
"Hey, Sam!" The Harrington teen chuckled with a slur. "That's crazy, I was just talking about you."
Robin looked over at her friend. "Oh, my God!"
"Shut up, and get ready to run." The older Henderson tugged the thick restraints away.

Sam slammed her foot on the accelerator of the cart, trying to make it go faster.
"Whoa! Jesus, slow down, man." Steve grunted as he knocked into the grated wall.
"Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?" Robin chuckled.
"It's the Indy 300." The Harrington teen corrected.
Robin huffed. "No, dingus, it's 500!"
"It's 300!"
"Let's say, a million." The Buckley girl compromised, causing the two of them to burst out in laughter.
"What is wrong with them?" Erica turned to the Henderson's.
"I don't know, but they need to shut up!" Sam yelled over her shoulder at the two.
"Sam, watch out!" Dustin yelled before they crashed into metal barrels. Everyone in the cart lurched forward harshly.
"You guys alright back there?" Dustin peered through the holes in the divider, only receiving pained groans from the two.
"They're fine." Sam slid from the plush seats, rounding to the lock and scanning the keycard. "Come on. We gotta go."
"Come on, get out!" Erica rushed them.
"Let's go!" Dustin joined in, leaning forward to tug on their arms.
Steve rolled to the ground heavily. "Ow!"
Sam rolled her eyes, jogging to the lock at the elevator. "Here goes nothing!" She slid it in, sighing when the light turned green.
The three sober people of the ground then herded the Scoops Ahoy workers into the lift before running in themselves. As the room rapidly ascended, Sam, Dust, and Erica held on while Steve and Robin played.
"Hey! You look like you're-" The Buckley girl started.
"Surfing? Yeah!" Steve finished giddily.
"They seem drunk." The Sinclair girl judged. Dustin glanced down at her unconvinced.
"Why would they be drunk?" He pushed.
"So the Russians could get information easier? I mean they're idiots. They'd spill like a can of worms." Sam crossed her arms in annoyance.
"I'm a natural! Check it out!" Steve yelled their way before tumbling to the ground. Robin laughed hysterically.
"Wipeout!" She taunted. Sam dropped to the ground, placing the back of her hand on the Harrington teens forehead.
"Damn, he's burning up." The older Henderson looked at the kids.
"You're burning up." The drugged brunette slurred. "Literally, you're so hot, Sam."
"Shut up." The blonde glanced down quickly. "Just give me a sec, okay?" She raised her other hand towards his face, pulling his eyelids apart. With a sigh, her suspicions were confirmed, the teens eyes were dilated to all hell.
"So?" Dustin kneeled down next to his sister.
"His eyes are really bloodshot and his pupils are huge." She informed.
"Maybe he's drugged?" Erica suggested unhelpfully. The Henderson boy turned back towards the teen, only to get booped on the nose. Sam furrowed her eyebrows as her brother slapped the oldest on the cheek.
"Steve? Are you drugged?" The curly haired boy asked monotonous.
The Harrington kid groaned with an eye roll. "Ugh, how many times, Dad? I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana."
"Dude, this isn't funny." Sam slapped his flailing hands from her face. "We need to know what they did to you guys. You're not gonna croak on us, are you?"
"Well, we all die, my lovely bisexual friend." Robin twirled her hair around her fingers. "It's just a matter of how and when."
Dustin scoffed, turning back to Steve. "They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car."
"Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" Steve asked.
"I would kill for a hot dog on a stick." The Buckley girl agreed.
"Okay, yes. Food, yes." Sam glanced between the two. "You can have as much food as you want but you have to tell me where the car is parked."
"Uh oh." Steve mumbled.
"Uh oh?" Dustin repeated.
"The cars off the board." The brunette chuckled.
"What? Why?" Sam smacked his face to keep him awake.
"They took the keys." Steve pulled his empty pockets out to show them. "The Russians, they took the keys. Like, forever ago." Robin began laughing.
"That's a bummer, right?" Steve joined in quickly. The Henderson's shared a glance before looking back at an annoyed Erica.
Sam stood up, rubbing her forehead to think of something, anything at this point, when a hand collided with her ass. Turning around swiftly she locked eyes with a doped up Steve.
"What the hell, Steve? That's my sister!" Dustin smacked his arm. The Harrington teen just laughed. "I know, right? It's a wonder you two are related!"
Sam kicked his leg harshly and walked towards the youngest of the group, leaning against a table as they rose back to ground level.