episode fortythree

happy fourth

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

   LOOKING BACK OUT THE WINDOW, SAM GRUMBLED

   LOOKING BACK OUT THE WINDOW, SAM GRUMBLED. Steve and Robin turned as well, sharing a quickly glance.
"Uh, it's turning around." Steve warned the others.
"What?" Nancy whirled to look out the back.
"It's turning around!" Steve shouted back.
"Maybe we wore it out?" Lucas suggested hopefully. Sam shook her head.
"No way, Billy must have found El." She glanced over to Johnathan.
"Yeah, hold on!" The oldest Byers spun the car around before speeding after the mushy beast.

"Flay this, you ugly piece of shit!" Lucas quipped as he threw a firework at the monster. The others in the group following quickly after.
"Hey, asshole, over here!" Steve gained its attention before tossing the bundle of sparks in its face. Sam throwing one over his head as he ducked.
One after another, the group threw the fireworks at the beast, Billy grunting in pain simultaneously. None of them stopped of hesitated, they just threw and threw and threw in a constant attack.
A sudden scream caught Sam's ears, causing her to glanced over the railing. There, right in front of it all, was Billy holding Eleven down.
The brunette girl tried her hardest to fight him off, not wanting to hurt the unwilling host anymore that it already was.
Sam acted quickly, pulling the gun from her waistline and aiming just right. With the squeeze of the trigger, a bullet ripped out loudly, embedding into the floor right beside the Hargrove man's leg. He looked up at her, smirking tauntingly with a flirtatious wink.
Sam didn't break their eye contact, cocking the gun and firing again. The bullet shell clinked against the tiled ground faintly. Suddenly, Billy looked down at Eleven, who held her hand out to stop the Henderson girl. Instantly, she moved the barrel to point at the sky, not wanting to accidentally fire again.
Sam leaned over the railing, watching as the Hopper girl got through to Billy. The Mind Flayer turned to him, knowing Eleven won over his clouded mind. One of its fleshy arms flew out, trying to grab ahold of the powerful girl when Billy caught it firmly.
"No!" He yelled in protest, straining against the arm.  Sam pointed the gun down towards the beast, pulling the trigger rapidly to try and distract it as its arms slammed into Billy, blood staining his wife-beater top. Without even realizing, the Henderson girls plan worked like a charm.
Yet another mushy arm sprung from the Flayer's body, moving towards Sam as she changed the magazine of bullets.
"Sam!" Steve yelled, causing her to look up with wide eyes. Luckily, the Harrington teen was able to pull the blonde out of the way just in time. He pulled her away and farther back to the wall, his body shielding hers from the frantically swinging arm.
It gave up on attacking the Henderson girl, swinging quickly back towards its rouge host.  Sam panted with wide eyes trained on Steve. She was just about to thank him when a yell of pain rang out.
"Billy!" Max screamed through unshed tears as the last arm pierced her brothers chest.  Sam, Steve, and Robin rushed over to the railing, watching as the Mind Flayer grew weaker and weaker until it just... died. 
Mike rushed to his girlfriend, checking her face and body for any other injuries as Max stumbled forward.  Sam didn't hesitate as she raced down to the lower level, skidding to a stop next to the Mayfield girl and her dying brother.
"Billy? Billy, please, get up. Billy, Billy, please. Please, please, get up, Billy." Max cried as she shook his shoulders.
"I'm sorry." The Hargrove man managed out before a deep exhale left his lips.
"Billy, wake up. Billy, Billy, please get up. Please, Billy." Max shook his more aggressively, trying to get a reaction of any kind out of him.
Sam dropped down next to the girl, wrapping an arm around her comfortingly. A sob ripped through the readhead as she fell into Sam's arms.
"It's okay, Max. It's okay." Sam held onto her tightly, shielding her eyes from the body. Eleven crawled over then, wrapping herself into the embrace to comfort her friend.
The others rushed down, stopping in shock as their hands went to their mouths. Sam glanced up to Steve for a comfort, breathing heavily with shaking hands.

A troop of soldiers rushed into the building, frightening the kids. The ordered repeated for them to raise their hands, not knowing who was a threat of where the threat was.
The first responders rushed the group outside, medics cleaning up and bandaging any wounds on them before they were split up for questioning.  Sam bounced her foot around restlessly, looking around for her brother. Finally, as he and Erica stepped out from around an ambulance, the blonde raced forward. She pulled her brother into the tightest hug in the history of hugs, and he returned the favor easily.  She walked with him back to the others, watching as he hugged all his friends in relief.
Steve walked over slowly, finally looking at her since they'd be 'recused'. He stopped in front of her, giving them about a three foot distance.
"Are you okay?" He asked quietly, glancing over her face. Considering a busted lip, tear stained cheeks, and a few cuts along her cheeks, she looked totally fine.
"Yeah, I'm okay." She glanced at his lips briefly. "Are you?"
Steve hesitated before chuckling softly. "Jesus Christ." He rushed forward, grabbing the sides of her face and pulling her towards him. He pressed their lips together as a gasp forced its way out. Sam pulled away in shock, breathing nervously before pulling him back towards her with another long awaited kiss.

episode fortythree
happy fourth