•Part 1•

Germany POV

I was running away from all the explosions that I heard there was so much guns fireing and bombs being dropped. I then fell on the ground in the mud I then tried to stand up but when I did some one pushed me off the hill I went rolling down. I couldn't see a lot because I kept on spinning when I got pushed down. I then hit my head some something hard when I fell down. I could feel my head bleeding I saw the blood on my face. I was scared this is how I was going to die. I started to cry the warm tears fell down my cold face...

I then heard a German voice talking to me ....

?? :MEIN SOHN MEIN SOHN GEHT ES IHNEN IN ORDNUNG WO BIST DU?!

[MY SON MY SON ARE YOU ALRIGHT WHERE ARE YOU]

I then felt someone pick me up I couldn't see a lot because of the blood but then when my eyes adjusted a little I found out that it was my father.

Germany: Ja, Vater, mir geht es gut

[ yes father I'm alright]

Germany's Father : WAS NEIN SIE SEHEN SICH NICHT SELBST AN IHRE BLUTUNG MUSS SO VIEL ICH NACH HAUSE BRINGEN!!

[WHAT NO YOUR NOT LOOK AT YOURSELF YOUR BLEEDING SO MUCH I HAVE TO TAKE YOU BACK HOME]

My father took me he was warmer than I was I was cold because of the clothes I was wearing so basically home clothing. My father was in a jacket so he was warmer I cuddled more to him his jacket was now covered in my blood. We made it back home and the first thing father called for was a medic so they can heal my wounds.

Germany's father: BRING MIR JETZT EINEN VERDAMMTEN ARZT!!

[BRING ME A FUCKING MEDIC NOW!! ]

I could hear that my father was very worried about me. I could see the dedics fishing in and cleaning the blood of my face my father left from get something for a while and then came back I guess he changed his clothes.

After the blood stopped the medical asked me some questions he looked kinds worried but I couldn't really see because of how blurry my vision was I told him about it and then went to my father that got mad at the medic he then came up to me to take a look at me I could see a blob that looked like my father so I smiled at it. Hy father kept on screaming at the medic for not being able to help me lose my vision. The medic then gave him glasses that he said I will have to wear from now on to see. I out them on and everything looked much better now and I could see everyone.

I could see my father getting happier when he found out I can see. But then he remembered about what happened he told he that he will be back soon but he has to go and do something quickly. I said fine and went to my room to read a book I don't really mind what my father does it's usually just work he does so he might as well be visiting USSR and russland. I started to read the German book and I was really enjoying it. I then heard my father saying something when he was leaving ai think he wasn't going to USSR now that I think about it....

Third person

Germany's father new who done it and we was going to get his revenge. He went up to the hill where his son was pushed down. He bent over and looked at the door steps that were in the mud it wasn't only the Germans sons shoes but also another persons that he new. He knew were he also lived so he decided to go get his revenge.

It took him a whole to get there but once he did he stood behind a tree listening to that they were saying there stood Poland and his father. The polish boy was crying when his father was shouting at him about something. Then the Germany's father came out from hiding behind the tree and approached them.

Germany's father : gut gut gut.. was haben wir hier Du weißt, du hättest meinen Sohn fast getötet, du Idiot, du hast ihn von der Klippe geschubst!!

[ well well well.. What do we have here you know you nearly killed my son you idiot you pushed him off the cliff]

Poland stopped quiet and he was now sniffing he couldn't believe what he heard that his father did he looked at his father in fear and with a shaking voice.

Poland : t-to prawda ojcze???

[ is it true father? ]

Poland father looked at him and saw him sitting there he then looked back at the Germans father.

Polands father : look I did't know it was him it thought it was someone else .....

Germany's father : AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU NEARLY KILLED HIM AND YOU SAY YOU WERE SORRY WHAT IF I DID SOMETHING TO YOUR SON!!??

the polish boy looked at his father with fear he didn't know what was happening. He could bearly keep up with what was going on...

Polands father : look I'm very very sorry but I did't know it was him he looked so much like the kid I was trying to get rid of.. Please don't hurt my son he doesn't deserve it...

Germany's father : OH SO WHAT MY SON DESERVES WHAT YOU DID TO HIM HE WILL NOW HAVE TO WEAR SOME STUPID GLASSES ALL HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID !!!

Poland father : I know but please spear us I'm very very sorry look I'll do anything but please don't hurt us..

Germany : no...

The polish boy tried to keep up with what was happening it was too much with him when heard the Germans cold voice saying no he got scared what was going to happen. Without thinking Poland father grabbed Poland and ran off with him so the German would leave them alone. But he didn't the German took out a pistol and shot the polish boys father in his leg he couldn't fun anymore when he fell on the floor the little polish boy looked back at his father on the ground with the blood on the snow. The polish boy don't know what he was looking at and why this was happening. The someone took the polish boy bye his hand.

The polish boys started crying for his father but he was on the floor with the shot leg. His father couldn't do anything. So the Germany's father took out a pocket knife the polish father tried to stop the German but he didn't he took the pocket knife and started to cut over the polish boy's body he started to cry for help and striped to get of the Germans grip but no help. The German cut all the way from the polish boys palm to his arm. He had a big cut because of the German...

He then let go of the polish boy and he cried on the floor with his blood couring out just like his fathers leg. His father had to just lay there in the clold snow looking at the German tourturing his son...

Germany's father : I would like to do more to your son but I'll leave it like this for now. Be grateful full....

The German leg the polish man on the snow with their blood pouring out.