• part 15•

No-ones POV

The German sat next to the pole trying to gain his trust and comfort him. After a while the German asked the pole if he wanted to go home and that the German can help him. The pole said it's fine but the German knew that clearly he wasn't he said that he will still help and helped the pole up. Then said bye to the other countries and left them playing together the German helped the pole to get to his house the German had to go there anyways because he left this car there.

They entered the house and the German helped the pole getting around the poles house. He had to stay there for a while the German said that it's fine for him to stay for a longer while so that he can help but the pole didn't want to trouble the German and said it's fine. Once the German left because it was already 12:11 . The German toled the pole to get into bed so that he is sure nothing will happen to him.

The German them left and drove away to his house thinking about what happened that day and if he did all the correct things to gain the poles trust.

Germany POV

The second I got back into my house it started to rain. I decided to take a quick shower after the whole day. After that I took some toast and started to eat down on it when I notice my phone lighting up I wondered who it was. It was just my grandfather. He usually goes to different places they don't judge him as much as they do my father. I wasn't bothered to open the massedge when it started to also flash lightning but luckly I was already going to sleep anyways. I put my phone on charge and crawled into my bed. It was kinda warm today even though it was also raining with lightning I started to think about polen again and then I fell asleep.

Poland POV

Shit I guess I won't be able to sleep anymore today. I just got into my bed and the next thing I hear is lighting and then flashing yep I'm pretty sure I won't sleep today with a twisted foot.

If it wasn't enough my POST started to trigger again all the war memories started to play over and over into my head. I try stopping them but it never works. Last time it ended up that I called wegry at 2 AM and got him mad the next thing I know he is in front of my house. I tried to get rid of him and after a couple of hours he gave up thanks to God because I was about to give in too.

But luckly he left when suddenly after work couple of hours someone started knocking ok the door again I thought it was wegry again so I started to swear but when I opened the door I saw niemcy. I thought he was comming to kill me me just like his grandfather and father. But for some reason he seemed to leave the second I said no. I thourght he will kick down the door but he actually only wanted to talk I felt kinda sad.

It ended up that on the next day I invited him over to my house and that what happened when I called wegry.

But then the WW2 and WW1 memories started to flash back again making me cry my eyes out again I new even if I did fall asleep it will be to a nightmare. Sadly know that I and been through more my PTSD got even worst and I had no one to comfort me because I don't want anyone worrying about me. But the memories still hurt even though I keep seeing them directly the same ones sometimes new but still they make me cry and suffer for no reason. The worst one was when Germany's father curved these words into me : "Eigentum Deutschlands" which meant property of germany.

But luckly the words went away after a couple of years it did take a while but they did. It's better than them staying on my skin and reminding it of me every time I take a shower. After a while I finally cried myself to sleep again but lucky there is no one in my house so I'm fine by myself so no one hast to worry.