•part 7•

Poland POV

*2 years later*

Beep-beep-beep-Be-

I turned off my alarm clock and I new it was time I had to go get ready for school. I was already fed up of school it was already boring enough for me I texted wegry in the morning to make sure he was going to school today we do that so we know what to bring I not school. For example if wegry isn't coming in I'll take more papers so I can copy down half of the work for him and he would do the same for me.

Wegry texted me back saying that he will be in. I looked at the weather outside it looked pretty nice I put on my usual clothes a white shirt and a light brown sweater on it. I then put on my black legins and go to my siblings to make sure ethey are ready. When I came downstairs they were still getting ready . I asked Vatican City and he said that there was a tiny fight in the morning between them but it should be fine. I went upstairs and saw Indonesia shouting at Greece again I didnt understand why he always does that.

I had to split them and I started to shout at Indonesia and he shouted at me not the best way to start the morning.

Indonesia : I DON'T FUCKING CARE I DO WHAT I WANT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!

Vatican City: LANGUAGE INDONESIA!!!

Poland : YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS NO ONE ELSE GETS HARMED BY YOU!!!

Indonesia: OH MY GOT I WISH HE KILLED YOU NOT OUR FATHER AT THIS POINT!!!

Poland:.....

Those words hurt more than I could imagen was I really that bad... I cloudn't think of anything to say to that. I took Greece and let this room. Greece looked at me worried.

Greece: P-polska we you ok?? You look like you are just about to cry ik sure he didn't mean it...

I could feel the fear in Greece's mouth when she was taking to me I snaped out of my thoughts and toled her I'm fine and that there is nothing to worry about and that she should get ready for school. So she did I don't want to see Indonesia after what happened that morning does he really think that... I mean he looked kinda reavealed when he said that many I really do act like that...

I thought about that all the way to school when I heard a notification on my phone come it was from wegry.

Wegry: hi polska I'm at school where are you??

Angel boy: close to school I'm on the bus for know

*1 pic*

Wegry: oh ok I'll wait for you at your locker ok

Angel boy: yeah that's fine

We try: ok cya there bye

Angel boy: byeee wegry

I turned my phone off and got of the bus. I went to grab some sweets I took some extra for wegry. I took them to school and ate some on the way I went to my locker straight away I new this was going to be another boaring day...

I got to my locker and saw wegry there. I took off my bag and handed him a packet of sweets ge looked very happy.

Wegry: thanks so much polska you didn't have to