•part 14•

Germany POV

After work I called polen and he picked up sounding kinda tiered.

Polen: hello??

Germany: guten tag polen

Polen: oh hi niemcy are you already finished?

Germany: ja what about you?

Polen: hahahaha.. Not really niemcy sorry maby I'll be done in a hour or two.

Germany: hour!??

Polen : I knew it's going to be a long time I'm sorry you can go and leave me it does take a long time with all these papers

Germnay: n-nien it's fine I can wait

Polen : no I know you want to go it's fine

Germnay: nope I'll come to your office right know to show you that I'll be waiting.

Polen you don't have t-

I hang up on him and left to the elevator I got all my stuff and locked my office door's. I went into the elevator and went down to he second floor. Once I got there I went to polen's office and knocked on the door I came in. He was already asleep on his desk when I just called him a second ago. I close the door behind me I went up to see what he was working on he had some coffee and the papers damn he has so much of them he fell asleep on one too. Maby is should so some for him it might get me another precent up so I'll be most likely to become his friend.

*1 hour later*

I finished most of the papers because im usual to doing a lot but I cans we that polen isn't he is still sleeping j don't want to wake him up so I just got closer to his desk and placed the papers down I didn't want to wake him up so I looked at him I had nothing better to do I then felt my heart starting to beat faster and faster. Its as if I like him his ice face the fluffy wings and hair. That's when I noticed that one wing was bigger than the other.

The suddenly polen woke up I knew he didn't know I was in his room so I tried to calm him down.

Polen: C-co !? I mean what are you doing here niemcy?!

Germany: well I came over revenge though toy toled me to leave you and you where pretty much asleep on your work..

Polen: I HAVE TO FINISH IT OFF !!

Germany: nope you don't

Polen: w-what do you mean?

Germany: I did the work for you so that you don't have to work so much after you wake up

Polen : t-thank you so much niemcy

Germany: no problem

Polen: ok so wana go to my house I guess?

Germany: oh yeah sure.

We got out of polen's office after the closed the door before we got into the elevator we had to duck down because of the beer bottles and vodka bottles comming from the other arguing countries in the office. Me and polen went inside and started to talk then he asked me.