•part 3•

Poland POV

I was already in my english class of course I just sat at the back because I didnt know any of the countries.. Well even if I did know then they didnt know me and I don't want to make it awkward. Call started off calmly and the teacher started to say the register I just sat at the back hoping no one would notice that I was even in the classroom. Then someone sat beside me it was the crazy girl from earlier japonia.

He screamed into my ear I thought I was going to become death for a second.

Japonia: HIII MY NAMES JAPONIA WHAT ABOUT YOURS??!!

Poland : ermm.. Hi ?? My names Poland.. But my friend.. Well not that I have a lot but.. Most of them call me polska..

Japonia: OK I'LL CALL YOU POLSKA-SHAN THEN

Poland : of course you can but can you please keep it down??

Japonia: oh yeah sorry I'm used to shouting a lot heheh..

Poland: it's ok it just that I don't know anyone here anyways in this class and from what I can see it that everyone already had their group of friends.

Japonia:hmm.. Yes.. Well guess what I don't wanna be friends then. !??

Poland: ermm.. S-sure k guess...

Japonia : yay another friend another slayyy!!!

Poland : anyways do you wanna do the task that the teacher told us to do together?

Japonia: sure but let me show you all the ships I have in my book first.

Poland: ermm.. Sure I guess

She took a black album book out and on the ground it had hearts on it and written with a white marker on it "JAPAN'S SHIP BOOK (ONLY SHIPPERS ALLOWED) " she then opened the book and started to show me pictures of Russia and America when they were together... How the hell did she get so much pictures does she stalk them or something!???

I don't seem to mind that since she was the only person I could at least communicate with. Then a boy came into the classroom a couple of minutes late. He had a black red and yellow flag. He went over to Russia and America and they started talking together. I then looked at Japan that was still talking about her stupid ships. I don't wanna see the people she stalked. I decide to ask her some questions that might help me later in school so I doubt get into a fight or trouble.

Poland : japonia can you tell me something about the kid that just walked in?

Japan: oh...germany-shan he is russia-shans best friend their fathers know each other for a long time they are basically like best friends. Germany-shan wears glasses and he is part of the popular kids but also type of a how do you call it hmm.. Ah yes a nerd..

Poland : oh ok thanks it's because it's my first day and I don't want to mess anything up that could then get me in a worst state then I'm already in hahah..

Japan: yeah don't worry polska-shan I'll help you with everything but can I know some stuff about you too before we become friends.

Poland : ermm.. Yeah sure emy best friend is wegry you call him Hungary right??

Japan: yep so he's your best friend interesting...