•part 13•

Germany POV

I woke up this morning and remembered about that I'm going to try and get polen to trust me I know it might be hard after everything he had to go through because of my annoying father and other countries.

I got ready and ate my toast and graves my coffee I hopped into my car and started to drive to work while eating my toast. Once I made it to work I saw Hungary not far away I waved to him and he actually waved back. WOW I did work
..

I then spotted Australia and what happened when I came up to him he started to talk about stuff and asking me questions.

Australia: sooo.. You did get a friend didn't you how though did you like meet up or some shit??

Germany: none of your business he is just helping me to get closer to polen so that he won't be scared of me anymore hopefully.

Australia: ok that's good then finally you don't only have pets as friends hahah..

Germany: yeah yeah hahaha..

We talked for a while when I remembered the papers I have to do so I said I have to go I ran into the elevator and went to the 3 floor where my office was. When I was finally on the floor I went running to my office and I took out the keys from my blazer pockets and opened the office doors.

I sat down and started to the the work that was due this morning. I forgot to do it yesterday because of how late I came back with Hungary after the restaurant meeting about polen. Once I was finished pretty quickly I went down to the EU to hand in the paper's as if I have done them yesterday but luckly they didn't notice that it looked pretty fresh.

Then I saw Hungary again I didn't see him with polen for a bit ok starting to get worried about him I might just asks Hungary if he is fine. I walked up to him and asked him

Germany: Hungary where is polen?

Hungary: he isn't comming in today but he will tomorrow.... Hopefully

He wispeared the last bit but I still heard it. I started to worry less and decided to go to my office so i can finish up the papers for today and go visit polen after this.

*3 hours later*

I finished up my papers pretty quickly and gave them back to the reception luckly no work to do at home. I went out of my work place and into my car. I turned on the engine and started to drive to the address that was on the napkin it's pretty far but not too much I turned on google Maps to look where I'm going I turned of the direction's and started to drive there.

Once I made it to the front door I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Then I could hear someone talking ima different language I think it's polish. Then the person opened the door and it was Polen.

Polen : DO CHOLERY, EęGRY POWIEdZIAłEM CI, żE NIC MI NIE JEST, MOZ- NIEMCY!!???

Germnay: guten tag polen

He then sut the door in my face I didn't know I'd he was there until he started to scream to me.

Poland : LEAVE YOU WON'T GET ME!!