•part 12•

Germany POV [modern day]

When the meeting ended I was lucky enough that none of the country's didnt ask me anything or I wouldn't of been able to answer. After that I went to my office and wondered why polen and Hungary wernt in the meeting. If I didn't attend one the EU would get furious pretty much but why doesn't he care about the other countries..

I'm not bothered to ask the EU any questions in case he gets mad. I started to do the papers but my mind was still in polen I couldn't stop thinking about what I can try to make him happy. Many he would like some chocolates.. Hmm I'm not sure I'll have to think of it. I started to write all the numbers and letters on the papers that I had to put in. When someone knocked on my door I said they can come in and it was Hungary. I asked him what he needed he said that he wants to make sure that we meet up at the correct place.

Hungary: soo remember this morning..

Germany: j-ja

Hungary: I'll take that as a yes.. I suggest that me meet up at the park first and then I can show you what restaurant I want us to go to so we can discuss things about polska..

Germany: ja sue but why a park..

Hungary: no reason just what to

Germany: oh ok sure

Hungary: ok I guess I'll go now bye

Germany : ok bye

He left and closed the door shut. I looked at the paper I was doing and took another one out and put the finished one to the side still have half more to go. I started to fill them in whyle thinking...

Why does he want to show me what restaurant.. Hm.. I mean there is a couple of them but they all have different names.. I heard they built a new one a very luxurious one for special business meeting and stuff like that. I hope that Hungary won't want to go to that one or the bills of the food will be high as fuck and I don't want to get broke because of Hungary and of how hungry he is.

I started to finish of my papers and my coffee. When I packed all my stuff away I got ready to send it down to the reception. I locked my office because I new I wasn't coming back until tomorrow. I made sure I took everything and shut the office door and looked it. I out the key in my blazer pocket and made my way to the elevator. I pushed the button with the 0 on it and started to for down. It takes a whyle so the music started playing no one really like it anymore it was more irritating now than fine.

I gave in the papers and the woman there submited the work I did so that the EU knew when I finished the work the woman then gave me 6 more papers and said that the EU toled her to give it to me so I have to finish it at my house. I didn't mind it was less than the EU usually gave me so I was happy. I put it in my suitcase and started to walk to the park were I am supposed to meet Hungary.

I started down on the bench whyle waiting for him I started to wonder why he wanted to meet at the park and if I did the correct thing I then started to ask myself why I did this in the first place. Ah yes not to be lonly because then Australia bothers me of being lonly and a depressing freak.

Once Hungary finally arrive he came up to me and tried to scare me.

Hungary: aww your no fun