•part 10•

Poland POV

Beep, beep, bee-

YAY FINALLY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I wonder if anyone remembered I hope they did. I wanna see if they remember. It finally 13 December j have waited so long for my birthday I hope this time it's going to be a normal birthday. My last two years went so good but I know this time everything will change for the better.

I went to get ready to school I texted wegry and he said he is at the bus stop which means the bus still didn't come which was a good thing for me. Because wegrys bus stop is 3 befour mine. I got on my usually clothes and got ready for everything. I went down stairs and to my supirse it was very quiet no fighting very weird...

I went down to the kitchen and saw everyone suddenly jump in front of my face.

Indonesia &Greece and Vatican City: HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY POLSKA!!!

I was so happy and couldn't get any thing out of my mouth all I could say was thank you. I then remebred I have school I told them I have to go and left. I was lucky enough to make it to the bus and wegry was sitting at the back and the cool kids at the frunt when I mean the cool kids I mean Russia, America, Germany, Itali and thoes people. I just sat down at the back with wegry and started talking I then saw a wide smile spread across his face.

Poland : yes wegry I can see that you want to tell me something....

Wegry: HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLSKA!!!!

Poland: OMG thank you so much wegry you remembered!!!

Wegry: well yeah I would never forget about you me little bean.

Poland : don't call me a small bean...

Wegry: yes yes of course bean.

Poland : ok ok fine

Wegry :anyways I have a present for you

Poland : aww really

He pulled out something from his bag in once hand a packet of pierogi he said he tried to make them Himself and in the other he had a card and a packed present. It looked like a book clearly. I took it from him and thanked him.

Wegry: I know you wanna open it!!!

Poland : haha.. Yeah of course I do..

Wegry: THEN OPEN IT WHAT ARE YOUR WAITING FOR!!

Poland : ok ok calm down....

Wegry: ok I will fine...

I started to open and sure enough it was a book ok the cover there was a man and a dog. Wegry new I liked pets a lot so he knew the present I would of wished of. Then he pulled out another thing it was a plushi omfg he knew me too well for this to be true.

Wegry: hahaha here is a cow plushi that can into space just like you will when you grow up!!!

Poland : thank you so much wegry this is the best present ever!!