•part 4•

Poland POV

I was sitting in the locker for a while I only knew when the time changed when I heard the screaming running of the other kids that just got out of their classes for lunch. I didnt wanna stay in here I wondered where wegry was did he forget about me.. No he wouldn't maby he got in trouble again yeah I think he did.

Then I heard someone in front of my locker I took this as a poertunity and ask the person if they can help me..

Poland : h-hello who ever is there can you please try and get me out of here I'm stuck

Germany: hmm who are you though

Poland : long story someone got mad at me and yeah they put me in this locker and I'm stuck can you please just put the password in so that I can get out!!??

Germany: yeah sure what's the code

Poland : 1-5-9

Germany: ok there you should be able to get your know sir.

Poland: thanks

I looked at the boy that helped me out he was taller than me then I noticed it was the boy from erlier the reason why Russia put me in here.

Poland : ohhh it's you ik sorry for bumping into you it's just that I was walking backward I was about to turn around but you were there..

Germany: yeah don't worry it's fine

Poland : ok that's good then I have to go bye!!

Germany: bye

I went over to my next class hopefully wegry will be there I should of asked the boy if he got into trouble but if something I can ask him next class maby then. I went into the class room and saw wegry I went up to sit next to him I needed to ask him a couple of questions. When the teacher started to talk all I could think about was why did wegry not come to check up on me or at least help me. When the teacher toled us to discuss things in partners I turned to wegry and asked him.

Poland : wegry why don't you come and help me in the locker after class.

Wegry: I has held after class because Russia was talking about how you bumped into Germany and I got mad at him and started to insult him and Russia nearly hut me but the teacher toled us both off and we has to stay after class. And then she brought us to our next class luckly they aren't going to call our parents or anny thing of that.

Poland : wow luckly

Wegry: yep very im still sorry though

Poland : no it's fine Germany helped me out

Wegry: you mean the one that got you there in the first place??.

Poland: wegry no stop he helped me out he don't put me in there Russia did.

Wegry: yeah yeah whatever anyways wanna do the task we are sopposed to

Poland : ah yes let me get ton with it then you can just copy it down.

Wegry: thanks I don't fell like doing anything today either the day hasn't been so good as well.