Your Perfect The Way You Are - B.S

ABOUT: Y/N gets bullied by Moose on a daily basis but Billy helps them though some of their hardships 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had never really like school at all ever since I was in 3rd grade and not just because I was never that good in any subjects, the real reason was from one person the biggest bitch to ever exist Moose. Honestly the name fit him well considering how big he was and he was one to talk about weight but deep down I knew he was right. I mean I never felt pretty or beautiful in my own skin, I'm not smart like Finney, I'm can't fight like Robin or Vance, And I'm not athletic like Bruce or Billy. They've always looked so awesome to me especially Billy Showalter I will admit that I do have a big crush on him ever since I came to this school in kindergarten.

He made my day every time I saw him what made it even better was that he lived on my street so I got to saw he everyday on the way to school and on his paper route. But that still didn't distract me from the fact that Moose would bully and fatshame me everyday even though its not even my fault most of the time since food is the only thing I can control in my life.

3RD PERSON POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were on your way to school as usual when you saw your crush Billy Showalter riding to school. You waved at him thinking nothing of it because he just rode by like nothing happened, Suddenly as you turn to cross the street Moose and his gang corner you against a nearby building. "What's a freak like you doing around here looking like that?" Moose said " I'm just going to school you fat fuck what does it look like.'' You said. You had had just about enough of Moose's bullshit but today it had just bubbled up in you and you were ready to take it out on him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME BITCH?!" Moose shouted. "You heard me fatty I'm tired of your bullshit now back the fuck up because your breath is kicking.'' You said keeping you calm manner. You started to walk away for them when Moose kneeled down, when he got back up his friends saw he had something in his hands but they didn't seem to know what it was. Moose took the opportunity while you were turned around to wined back his arm as far as he could and throw the object. You heard someone shout "WATCH OUT!" which made you turn back and "WHAM" You get knocked out.

You woke up in a hospital with bandages across your eye and a horrible headache. You look to your left and see Billy in a chair across the room snoring away. You try to get up when the nurse walked in and told you to lay back down since you had a small headwound which caused Billy to wake up. "Billy what are you doing here?" You asked "Well I mean isn't it obvious I called an ambulance for you after Moose threw that rock.'' Billy said "So you were the one how yelled watch out huh." You said "Guilty as charged." Billy replied. 

The nurse came back into catching both of your attentions " Sir would you like me to call someone to pick you up?'' "No thank you I would like to stay with them a little longer.'' "Ok Sir but you can only stay a little longer so to no stress them out because of their injuries.'' The nurse left the room as you turn to Billy " So how could I repay you for helping me?" You asked " Well you could take me out." Billy said. You stopped for a second starting to blush and you slowly looked at him asking him to repeat. "I said you could take me out.'' " Like as a date?" "Only if you want it to be.'' "Ok good because I have liked you for a really long time.''