Give Me A Chance? - R.A

ABOUT: Finney convinces you to at least give Robin a shot at dating you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST PERSON P.O.V 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just a normal day for me of just hanging out and just doing my normal school routine first math, then English, Social studies, Lunch, Science, and P.E. It was lunch time and I had just sat down when my bestfriend Finney Shaw sat done beside me. We started talking about random stuff until Finney said something to you "So Robin told me today that he thought you were cute and that he wanted to take you out this weekend.'' You choke on you food a little and Finney noticed that '' C'mon Y/N  you like him don't you so you should take this chance and go out with him.'' You did like him a lot but you didn't know if Finney was telling the truth or not and you didn't have time to be heartbroken again. "Fine then tell Robin to pick me up at 8:00 and we can go on a date.''

THRID PERSON P.O.V 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were excited although all of the school day and you rushed home to pick out an outfit for later tonight, you did see a black van on your way home but you payed no mind to it. You had five hours to get ready so you took your time choosing your best outfit and doing your hair so you would look good for Robin. After that you had some time left to spare two hours to be exact and in that time span you went from think that the outfit wasn't good enough for robin to like you to trying to convince yourself that it didn't matter because if robin liked you then it didn't matter how you looked. Suddenly your thoughts were cut by three knocks at the door you ran out of your room and to the door. At the door was Robin hold your favorite flowers how he knew what your favorite flowers were is something you'll never know. The first stop on your date was to the movies to see one of the new releases, When you guys got up to the snack bar you tried to pay for the stuff but Robin stopped you " Don't  worry you don't have to pay ill do it.'' He said. " Don't worry its fine ill just do it.'' 

You said back to him after a bit of back and forth you both realized your movie was starting soon so since Robin insisted you just let him pay. When you sat down in your seat the lights went out you would be scared by this if it wasn't common knowledge that this happens at the start of movies. As the movies started you realized you mistake because the movie you were seeing was fucking Texas Chainsaw Massacre you hated horror movies and you didn't know it was a horror movie because Robin bought the tickets in advance. You had to basically hang onto Robin's are the entire movie because if you didn't and you looked at a jumpscare then you were sure you would scream your head off.

As you walked out of the theater robin started to tease you about how you acted. " So not good with horror huh.'' He teased " Oh shut it I only acted that way because I didn't know it was a horror movie.'' You said pushing him to the side. He walked you home from the movie and when you got to you house before you went inside you kissed he's cheek . You layed in bed thinking about how well the date went and you fell asleep wondering when the second date would be. Be you happiness came crashing down when one Robin Arellano was reported missing the next morning.

:(