You Guys Getting Back Together

PT 2 of "Why Did You Guys Take A Break"

 Finney: After you confronted him, Finney knew it was his dad based off the handwriting. He stormed over to his father sitting in a chair and threw the crumbled up paper in his face, "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? FOR ME AND Y/N TO BREAK UP?'' His father stood up obviously drunk, "They were no good for you anyways I don't know why you don't see it." His father tried to hit him but Finney dodged at the last second, "AFTER ALL THE SHIT I'VE WENT THOUGH YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO MESS MY LIFE UP." Before he had time to hit him again Finney pushed him onto the ground and made his way to the door gripping the note back from the floor in the process, "I'm getting them back and proving the note you ever so poorly wrote isn't mine."

He sprinted to catch up with you taking your hand in his when he caught up. You snatched you hand back, "What Finney you made it clear that you didn't want to be with me anymore." Finney handed to note to you, "That wasn't me Y/n it was my dad he never wanted us to be together but I don't care what he think because I love you." He cupped your cheek bring you into a kiss.

Robin: He realized as soon as the words left his mouth he had messed up. Big time. He wanted to move towards you, to tell you what he had said was wrong and that he would make up for everything he had done but you were gone. He saw Rose and ran up to her, "Rose!" Robin stopped to catch his breath while Rose looked at him, "Hey Robin what's up?" "Have you told Y/N anything about us?" Rose's face contorted into confused innocence, "Stuff like what?" Rose touched his shoulder but Robin pushed her hand off, "Like us dating because you know that Y/N and I are dating I've told you this before."

Rose moved closer towards him, "Well they don't have to know." She leaned in for a kiss however before her lips touched his she fell to the ground. You kicked Rose while she was down and stomped on both of her legs til one of them broke, "Y/N its not what it looks lik-" You kissed him and intertwined his hand with yours, "I know I heard everything."

Billy: You ran to the roof of the school heartbroken. The one person that actually made you feel loved, happiness, or any other kind of good emotions betrayed you for a prank. Even though you had a feeling that something was wrong. That it was to good to be true. You wanted to believe it was just your imagination.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" You heard footsteps leading up to the roof, "Y/N IM SORRY PLEASE JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw you on the roof crying, "Y/N." He tried to come close to wipe your tears but you stopped him, "Am I just a joke to you?" Billy shook his head violently, "No never." You pushed his hand away from your face, "Well it seems so since you only dated me FOR A PRANK!" You stood up and pushed passed him heading towards the exit before he caught your hand. "Please. I did date you for a prank I won't lie but now I've grown actual feelings for you." "And why should I trust a word you say?" Billy stepped closer towards you. "I'll prove it to you." He sealed his promise with a kiss.

Vance: " Mr. Hopper." Vance looked up in his cold, damp prison cell only to see the warden he knew all to good and well, "I already told you I wasn't hungry." The warden laughed surprising Vance, "No no I'm not here to feed you you're being let out on bail." Vance looked up in confusion, "Yeah I would be looking the same way you are now considering your trail only took place a few days ago." "Well how let me out because I know sure as shit it wasn't my parents."

Materializing from behind a wall, You emerged from the shadows like a Ninja Turtle, "I was the one who payed it." As the Warden opened his cell, Vance stood up quickly and walked out, "I would have never thought in a millions years." "That I would pay you out." You said finishing his sentence. "Yeah I assumed you would still be mad Y/N." "I was but I'll get my payback." With a devilish smile You started to run out of the jail with Vance following behind.