How They React To You Being Alive After Escaping

Finney

Finney was on his way to school with Gwen when he saw a crowd of people gathered around something. Gwen wanted to go check out the commotion and with time to spare before school started Finney agreed. They walked up to the growing crowd of people and the closer they got the more they got pushed to the front, Finney fall to the ground knocking him out for like five seconds but when he came too he heard a voice he recognized. A voice he thought he'd never hear again. "Finn are you alright?" He opened his eyes slowly just to see you standing there looking at him. He quickly got up "Y/N?!" He asked "Hey Fi-" But before you could finish he hugged you as tight as he could. He was happy to feel your warmth against his skin again after all this time, he was happy to see your smile that could brighten any room to him, but he was most happy to see you. To see you safe in his arms again. To see his Y/N back.

"AREYOUOKAREYOUHURTDIDHEHURTYOU?!" It felt like a million questions spilled out of Finney's mouth all at once. "Hold on Finney let them get some medical attention we don't know what happened while they were kidnapped." Gwen said "Oh don't worry Gwen someone already called an ambulance so I'm just waiting for them plus I didn't go though anything too bad.'' You said. " I see you still kept you cheerful personality I'm grateful for that.'' Finney joked. The ambulance arrived a few minutes later and Finney was forced to separate from you again but the paramedics said he could visit you in the hospital where you would be later because he still had to get to school. After school Finney and Gwen rushed home and begged their dad if they could go to they hospital you were at and if you could stay the night after you were out. After a LOT of convincing he finally said yes so they all drove to the hospital. After an hour of waiting in the lobby Finney was allowed to see you first since you wanted to see him. "Y/N!" Finney said as he went in to hug you. You two talked about anything and everything for a few hours until Finney asked you a question "Y/N?" Finney said "Yeah Finn." You replied " How did you even escape the grabber anyways?'' Finney asked. " Oh I killed him already." You said " Wait what.'' Finney said dumbfounded. " Yeah I killed him all I had to do was set a trap and use myself as bait.'' The nurse came in a few seconds later saying you were free to go and You, Finney, Gwen, And their dad all went home.