Life Line - R.A

ABOUT: Robin finds out that your going into a surgery that might kill you

Requested by SLAAAAYYYY69

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since you were admitted into the hospital. You were fine, healthy some people might say but it all went down hill one night. You woke up like any other night and went to the bathroom when you suddenly felt a pain in your stomach. You knelled over the toilet to try to vomit like you had been doing for the last few months. After a few attempts you succeeded although it hurt more then you expected this time, you looked down but all you saw was red. Suddenly the pain started shoting back worse and worst as you started throwing up more and more blood. And that's where your parents found you after you passed out.

Robin had came as soon as he heard. At first he didn't think it was that serious, you had been sent to the hospital a multitude of times in the past for minor stuff. But when he really found out what happened he started to tear up. "Are they going to be ok?" He would ask but the doctors would never give him answers. He came into your room everyday when aloud to talk to you about how his day was going, what you missed in school, any fights he got into, and to just talk to you. He just wanted you to know he cared about you even if you couldn't hear him.

The doctors had put you in a medically induced coma since that's what they seemed fit for the condition you were in "We still don't know how this even happened they were perfectly healthy.'' Your parents said. "Well these things can happen even in healthy people and it doesn't look like they will get better any time soon.'' "Well there has to be something you guys can do to at least try and help them get better.'' The doctor looked down at his chart then back at the two of them. "Well there is one more option but I wanted to discuss later.'' "WELL WHY NOT TELL US NOW BY THE WAY YOU PHRASED IT EARLIER YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING YOU COULD DO.'' One of your parents yelled. "Well if you would let me finish.'' The doctor continued "They are going to need surgery but it will be life threating and...we don't know if they'll survive.''

Robin was back in your room

He was holding your hand tightly in his while he told you about what was going on in school when 2 nurses came into the room "Excuse me.'' One of them said. "Yes?" Robin said. "We are going to have to ask you to leave the room for today.'' Robin was confused "But visiting hours aren't over yet." Robin said. The nurses both looked at each other. ''Well it is doctor's orders and we are sorry that you have to leave early but you must leave early.'' The other nurse said. " We don't want to have to call security if you don't want to leave.'' Reluctantly Robin left and went home for the night. The next day Robin went back to the hospital. When he got there he went up to your room to find you not there. He ran out the room and rushed down to the front desk. "Hello ma'am I'm looking for Y/N L/N in room 247 I was wondering where they were.'' The front desk lady looked at Robin. "Oh you didn't know they went into surgery in room 315.''

Robin ran like his life depended on it to room 315 dodging anything in his way. When he got there he saw you parents outside crying. He froze, he felt that in his heart something was completely wrong by how much your parents were crying. So he started crying to. Your parents notice he was crying to they went up to him and took him in for a hug. After calming him down and having him take a seat one of them asked "What's wrong Robin?'' "The front desk lady told me that Y/N had surgery and when I got here you two were crying so I thought they had died or something.'' Robin said wiping his tears. Your parents looked at each other then back at Robin. "Honey we weren't crying because they died." One of them said. "We were crying because they are awake and ok.'' The other said. Robin was washed with relief. Your parents let him go in the room to check to see for himself. He stepped into the rose colored room to see you in a hospital bed reading a book. "Y/N!" Robin said as he rushed over to your side and gave you the tightest hug he could muster.

"I missed you so much."