Give Me A Chance? - R.A

ABOUT: Y/N gets kidnapped after Robin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST PERSON P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt nothing at the news announcing that Robin had been kidnapped by the Grabber I had become numb to the feeling of shock that came with these types of situations. I had been sympathetic towards the families of the victims but when it happens this many time and with this many people on edge it just drains you. Drains you of any and all emotions you have left in your life in makes you feel like just nothingness.

My mother asked me if I wanted to take a day off a school to cope when she saw how sad I looked but I only declined for Finney. I had to help with Finney and his Bullies since Robin is gone I had to protect him I feel like its the ne of the only things I can do. Finney and I regularly walk home since my mom didn't want me to get snatched by the grabber and it usually worked we would walk fast and not stop till we were at either at mine or Finney's house but today was the day to end all days.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Finney were walking home from school talking about random things to pass the time till you both got home when suddenly a bunch of food fell to the ground in front of you following by a man falling after " Geez I'm such a cluz will you give me a hand?'' The man asked "Finney lets go we don't know who this man is him could be The Grabber.'' You whispered in his ear but Finney being the nice person he is he went to help the man.

 Once he got up The man looked at the two of you and asked " Want to see a magic trick?" You tugged on Finney's shirt trying to signal him to go but he agreed. You looked into the van and saw black balloons and the color seemed to instantly drained out of your face but Finney noticed the balloons to and asked the man " Are those black balloons? "Before you had time to react the man grabbed Finney and attamed to throw him on the van Finney stabbed the arm of The grabber as You tried pulling The grabber off of Finney. But that only ended in You getting thrown in and a weird liquid being sprayed in your mouth, before you passed out you saw Finney trying to keep you awake while he himself was struggling to stay awake.

You woke up in a damp basement on a mattress that looked like it was stained with blood You look around to see Robin and Finney laying next to you. You were surprised that Robin was next to you sleeping although you were happy he wasn't dead. But you also started to worry about if you all were going to make it out alive you started to cry at the though you would never see you loved ones again. At the sound of your crying Robin woke up wrapping his arms around your waist " Shhhhhh Y/N why are you crying?" You wipe you tears quickly " I wasn't crying." " It's ok my love I know your sad about our situation right now but don't worry we'll think of a plan to get out of here.'' You both hug each other for a long time until Finney woke up

TIME SKIP FOR AFTER YOU KILL THE GRABBER CUZ IM TO LAZY TO WRITE ALL DAT

THRID PERSON P.O.V

You calmed The Grabber's dog with meat from the freezer as you walked up the stairs and unlocked the front door with the code Finney found earlier in the wall. As you walked upstairs Gwen pulled all of you into a group hug until the paramedics pulled you guys away for treatment at the nearby hospital. When you were released a few hours later Finney's Dad took him home and Robin was walking you home. You looked at him and asked " So are we ever going to go on a second date?" " We can but only if you pick the spot this time."

:)