How They Would React After You Get In A Fight With Someone

Request from Annekam15

Context: The person was talking shit about you behind your back and you heard about it

Finney: Finney would be worried that you would fight the person because he knows how horrible they could be but he would support you either way because he loves you and he's proud of you for standing up for yourself. He would get Robin to teach them more of a lesson not to mess with you anymore and after that day they never did again.

Robin: After checking to see if you were ok Robin would hunt the person who spread lies about you down and to but it lightly do to them what he did to Moose. He would publicly humiliate them for making you feel so bad about yourself and putting bad images of you in other peoples mind. But after he was done he would shower you in hugs and kisses for at least two hours to make you feel better.

Billy: Billy would gather all of his friends and after school stalk the person till they were all alone then they would catch the person off guard by pushing them to the ground and then just start to beat them up. Then once they were done they all just left, sure the person tried to get Billy and his friends in trouble but with no proof Billy got off the hook.

Griffin: Griffin would try his best to stop the rumors by telling everyone they weren't true but people kept saying he was just covering your ass so he had to take things into his own hands. One day he started to spread a lie on purpose that he knew was fake about you so that eventually your bully would heard it and shame you for it. And once it did happing everyone found out that the person was lying and basically they became a social reject because no one wanted to hang out with them in fear they might spread lies about them.