Heartbreaker - R.A + F.B

ABOUT: Robin has something to tell Finney

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well you have to have someone in mind the dance is only two days away." My sister Gwen drowned on and on about how I would be missing out if I didn't ask someone to the dance or if no one asked me, "Look it's not like I want to go in the first place the dance is always boring 99.9 percent of the time."

Gwen whipped her head around at me like I was a crazy person, " It's probably because you've never had anyone to go with." Gwen started scanning the lunchroom probably so she could try and manipulate the person into going with me. "I know your not talking Gwen you haven't even been to a dance before." We kept arguing back and forth for a while like that. "Yes I have been to a dance!" "Oh really which one?" She stared at me like I was stupid, "The one we have in 5th grade." Shit I totally forgot about that, "I'll admit when I'm wro-"

Gwen then shut me up by putting a hand on my mouth, "Shut up for a second Fin." I almost bite her hand but before I could she said, "Look over there Robin is defiantly checking you out. I look over to where she was secretly pointing and sure enough Robin was infact staring in our direction. We made eye contact for a little before he quickly looked away and when back to talking to his friend Billy Showalter.

"Huh never thought Robin would be interested in someone like you." Gwen started to get up and throw her plate of food away, I followed after her, '' Well I don't know if he likes me he could have just been looking past me." I looked back at the two and saw Billy making kissy faces at Robin, "Well I think he was totally looking and you should totally ask him to the dance!" She started to run around me in circles. 

I stepped out of my final class of the day tired as ever, walking to my lock I suddenly got pulled into a dark closet, "Hello?!" Someone then turned on the lights reveling themselves to be Billy, "Listen here Blake." Billy inched closer to my face, " My best friend Robin is going to confess to you today and if you break his fucking heart I swear to the holy father I will shove my shoe so far down your tiny little throat that your mouth cavity will be my size for months." He sounded so cool and dead that I just knoded in agreement, "Now be a good little sheep and run along with the flock." I booked my ass out of there.

As I was running away I crashed straight into Robin causing us to both fall to the ground, "Jeez Robin I'm so sorry here let me help you up." I hold out my hand and he takes it, " So uh... I need to talk to you about something." I could tell by his body language that he was nervous, "I was wondering if you wanted to..." He caught his breath, "If you wanted t-to" "Go to the dance with you." He looked up at me, "Yeah how'd you know WAIT." He grabbed my shoulders and shook me back and forth, "HOW IN THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO THE DANCE?" "STOP SHAKING ME FIRST THEN I'LL TELL YOU."

He eventually did and after I was done feeling like I was going to barf I just said a little blond bird had clued me in on some stuff. "I knew Billy was gonna pull some shit I'm tracking his ass down." Robin ran to kick Billy's ass and Finney was there content and happy walking out of the school to start walking home.