How They Would Ask You To Prom

Finney: He asked like a normal person would. Nothing to over the top or flashy, he just walked up to you after lunch and said, "Y/N will you go with me to prom?" And of course you said yes :)

Robin: Robin on the other hand is the complete opposite, He goes ALL out when it comes to anything to do with you so its nature that this would be the same. He would get flowers, balloons, a sign etc. He waited in the hallways for you while Finney lead you to him then when you rounded the corner he held the sign up as high as he could being carful not to rip it.

Griffin: He isn't going to prom, like at all. He sits in the house to much to even go to prom anyways.

Billy: He would wait til he was on his paper route because he knows your up early just to see him. He made a special paper for you the night before of magazine letter spelling out, "Prom would suck without you?"

Bruce: Bruce waited til he had a game he knew you were going to. In the middle of the game suddenly everyone stopped dead in their tracks before the pitcher threw the ball, while everyone was wondering why this was happening all of the player (Even the ones on the other team) started pulling out signs hidden under benches. When all of them were "Go to prom with me Y/N?"

Vance: Vance would be way to shy to ask you in person surprisingly enough so he did one of those notes with the Yes No Maybe boxes.