When You Met Their Family

HEADCANNONS ABOUT FAMILY INCLUDED

Finney: You met Gwen and his dad after a year of dating. Gwen took a strong liking towards you very quickly, treating you like another sibling and giving you details about what Finney was going to do with you next on dates or what he was going to give you on your birthday. His dad, however, didn't really like you at all. He tolerated you at best and caused you both to break up at one point at worst.

Robin: You met his uncle after six months of dating. His uncle didn't know he was dating anyone at the time, so it was a surprise to him when Robin introduced you as his girlfriend/boyfriend. He was supportive of the relationship luckily.

Griffen: You met his older sister after two months of dating. She had been taking care of him ever since his parents died in an accident when he was two and shortly after became his legal guardian. She liked you a lot and thought you were a good influence on him.

Billy: His parents already knew you two were dating since he tells them everything. They knew the date that he came home and told them that he had a massive crush on you. They expected you both to get together sooner or later.

Bruce: You met his mom and sister after four months of dating. They both immediately took a liking to you and quickly made you feel welcomed into the family.

Vance: You met his father and younger brother after two years of dating. His father was away a lot of the time so Vance assumed you two would never meet. His brother liked you since you liked his brother. Vance was very protective over him because he didn't think he could protect himself alone.