This Is For You! - B.S

About: How Billy and You got together

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I watch from the bleachers as my boyfriend, Billy Showalter practiced his heart out for one of the most important games of his life, "You know if you go to hard you'll strain then what good would that do you?" he must not have noticed me because I saw him jump, "Holly Y/N you gotta stop scaring me like that." I looked at him inquisitively, "I was literally staring at you for thirty minutes how could I have done that?" He sighed then put one of his arms around me, "I can't believe I have such a creepy partner." We start to walk away from the training area, "Oh you love me enough to ignore it."

This interaction reminded me of what got us together in the first place 

FLASHBACK TWO YEARS EARLIER

Third person P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/NNNNNNNNN." Billy showalter, Y/N's long term friend and crush strolled up to them in a cool manner, "You know how I got a game coming up right?" Y/N turned to him, "How could I not it's all you can ever talk about besides your dog." They retorted, "I know but I got an offer for you lucky Y/N!" Billy pulled them into the cafeteria where people were already lining up to get there lunches, "It I score at least 10 points in my game then will you do something for me?" "And what might the thing be?" They snagged their lunches and went to go sit at their normal lunch spots, "Go out with me?" Y/N almost choked on the milk they were drinking, "W-what?" They coughed up, "Yeah go out with me why not?" Y/N thought for a moment, "Alright fine then if you score at least 10 points in tomorrow's game I'll...go out with you."

Billy leaped up in joy, "Hell yeah lets go see ya Y/N!" Y/N hopped up after him, chasing him into the empty hallway, "Sunshine where are you going?" They knew this nickname would immediately make him turn around, Y/N and Billy have been calling eachother sunshine and moonlight since they first meet since it reflected them so perfectly. That was one of the main reasons people thought they were dating even though they never were, "Well moonlight I gotta go train hard if I wanna score those points towards your heart."

{TIMESKIP NEXT DAY}

Y/N P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen Billy all day, that would be normal since this is the day we don't have any classes together but even then we normally hang out during passing periods and especially lunch. I asked all around school but absolutely nobody's seen him, people have even been walking up to me wondering where he was. After saying my 100th "Sorry haven't seen him." I just started to believe he was skipping school entirely to just show up at the games when I spotted him at his locker. "BILLY SHOWALTER!" I stormed up to his locker in a rage, "HOW DARE YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALL ALONE TODAY YOU KNOW YOUR BASEICALLY THE ONLY PERSON I HANG WITH."

Billy whipped around with fear in his eyes at the initial yell but one he found out it was me he chuckled, "Can't you hang out with Gwen?" I slump next to the locker, "She's always hanging out with her brother or Bruce's sister so no." I lock eyes with him, "Why have you been ignoring me I checked in all our usual places and you were M.I.A what's up sunshine?" "All I've been doing is practicing thats why I haven been able to see you." I could see a light tint of pink wash along his cheeks, "Jeez you must really want me to date you huh?" I asked.

I could see his mouth open to respond but the bell interrupted him, we both went our separate ways anticipating the game.

{TIMESKIP TO GAME}

Third person P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game was almost half-way though and Billy had already scorn the 3 out of 10 points he needed for Y/N's heart. Y/N themselves was sitting in the crown astonished, "I knew Billy could play well but he looks like he's giving his all tonight." Y/N felt their face get hotter and hotter as they thought about it more, "Was he really trying this hard for me?" The crowd roar as Billy scored another point, "At halftime I'll ask him what the real reason he's playing so hard  for is?"

Seconds counted down on the clock signaling half-time's approach, Y/N walked down the rows of bleachers covering their ears from the noise, "BILLY!!!" Y/N called out from the metal railing, "BILLY!!!!" But it was no use due to the volume of the crowd, "Damn it-" Y/N tried waving their hands in the air in vain, "He can't hear me I can't ask my question what if he hurts himself?" Y/N begrudgingly went back to their seat and waited for the game to be over in worry.

Minutes passed by after half-time and Billy continued to score point after point. Four, five, six, seven, eight til eventually he was up to nine points. He was basically carrying his team on his back and it showed, he looked exhausted like he was about to collapse and yet still he had excitement in his eyes. He knew he was about to get the last point, he needed it. "FIFTHTEEN SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK WHICH TEAM WILL SCORE THIS LAST SHOT" The announcer practically screeched into the speaker system, "Please let it be Billy." Y/N said under their breath. They mostly spoke this because of the wanting of their school to win but in the back of their brain they knew it was because of Billy's offer.

The seconds ticked down to only five left when Billy got the ball, "C'mon Billy you got this don't let us down." Y/N said a quick prayer before tuning back into the game. Billy's hands curved around the ball, lining up to take the shot. He quickly turned his head to glance into the stands seemingly searching for someone. He saw Y/N and blew a quick kiss towards them, This was one of the sings they had for eachother that meant "This is for you!" They used it all the time when they couldn't communicate with eachother.

Billy when in for the shot and sunk it straight into the hoop. The crowd cheered in triumph knowing their team had won, Y/N raced down the bleachers jumping into Billy's arms, "I knew you could do it!" They yelled, "I know I'm so proud of myself!" Billy yelled back, "So..." Billy looked into Y/N's eyes with love, "About that date?"