How They react To You Being Alive Pt 4

Griffin

Griffin was at home in his room doing nothing but thinking about you. Every since you had gotten kidnapped he's had nothing to do or no one to talk to because all he did everyday was hang out with you, sure he helped the police look for you sometimes when he could but he didn't feel like he was helping do anything at all because of the lack of stuff they were finding about your disappearance. Unlike all the other people he knew in his life his mom, dad, Finney, Robin, Bruce, Vance, Or Billy he didn't really feel like have anybody else who actually seemed like they cared about him. All he could do is sit in his room with his feelings wondering if you were even capable of making it out of whatever shithole you were in alive. He decided to finally come out of his room for once and go down to his local park. He got up from his bed, took a shower, changed, and went downstairs to get something to eat before heading out since he was hungry. When he got to the kitchen he saw his mother already sitting at the table smoking a cigarette, he sat next to her eating the bowl of cereal he had made himself in silence. After he was done he put his dish in the sink and before he went out the door he told his mom he would be at the park.

Griffin got on his bike and started to ride on the sidewalk on his way to the park he only rode on the sidewalk because the last time he didn't he got hit by a car a broke his leg. He looked on at all the people everywhere doing anything and he started to wonder about all the times he sat in his room doing nothing all day feeling as if he was always wasting his time on meaningless things. But he didn't have anymore time to think about that type of stuff right night considering he was at the park and he could think about that stuff while at his favorite place. The swings. He sat on the left swing enjoying the breeze on his pale skin he had forgotten how much he actually enjoyed being outside since he was in his room so much. Suddenly he was snapped out of his thoughts when someone sat on the right swing and not wanting to have to start conversation with them he just acted like he didn't notice. After a few minutes of this the person said " So your not even going to turn to see who is literally sitting next to you Griff?'' Griffin quickly turned his head to the side to see you smiling back at his. He jumped up and hugged you causing you to both fall down onto the woodchips below getting woodchips stuck all over both of you.

"Y/N!" Griffin said " I thought you were dead!" You continue to smile " Griff you know I'm stronger then that of course I wasn't going to die without seeing you again.'' You said. You both got back up and sat back down on the swings you on the right swing and griffin on the left hand in hand. Back together in chaotic peace