What's Mine - V.H

ABOUT: Ruffing around in a corner store

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vance was in the local Grab and Go at the far left corner in the middle of intense game of pinball. He was known all around the neighbor hood for being the "pinball master'' and he embraced the name since he had the highscores to back it up.

You enter the grab and go with the door sensor making a "PING" sound as you enter. Vance doesn't notice you because he was to wrapped up in his game. You bought some snacks, soda, and a pack of gum before checking out. Just as you were about to check out you saw Vance at his pinball machine as usual trying to beat the highest score he had ever gotten on it again.

You got an idea

You put your bags down slowly and tip toed over to Vance trying to be as quiet as possible. As Vance was still playing you slowly got closer and closer to his ear just close enough to yell into his ear. "BOO!" You yell causing Vance to jump back in fright. Vance whipped around and punched you in the gut.

"OW WHAT THE HELL!" You shouted "THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET FOR SCARING ME AND MAKING ME LOSE MY HIGH SCORE!" He spat back. "Ok fine I'm sorry I just thought it would be funny.'' you apologized. "Damn right now you have to make it up to me.'' Vance said. ''In what way?'' You asked implying something dirty while smirking

"Even though I would love to see what you mean with that smirk I'm not talking about that kind of payback.'' "Well then what do you want?" You asked. Now Vance was the one smirking. "I want your snacks.''

"HELL NAH NOT MY SNACKS I JUST GOT THESE!" You shouted picking up the bags. Before Vance had time to do anything You were out the door and running down the street. "HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT.'' Vance rushed out the door after you.

{THE END}