Cookie Baked Hearts - G.S

ABOUT: Griffin is bored and decides to give you a ring

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello"

"Hey Y/N I was wondering if I could come over today so we could maybe hang out?" " Sure Griffin see you then.'' Five minutes later Y/N heard a knock on their front door, they walked downstairs and opened their door to see Griffin standing with two bags full of ingredients for god knows what. "Griff what's all this for?'' You asked "You'll see." Griffin said walking pass you. He walks to the kitchen and you follow after he still wondering what he was going to do with the ingredients "Ok so what are we doing Griff?'' You ask '' We're making cookies." He replied back. "Do you have like a recipe or are we eyeballing here?'' You ask "Of course I have a recipe Y/N do you think I'm an idiot?'' "Considering how you cooked the last time you were over I would say yes.'' "Fine you got me there but lets just get started."

While mixing the dry and wet ingredients together Griffin tried to pull a fast one on you by trying to clap flour in your face but you were already one step ahead by actually putting the flour back in its place

While mixing the dry and wet ingredients together Griffin tried to pull a fast one on you by trying to clap flour in your face but you were already one step ahead by actually putting the flour back in its place. A place to tall for his shortass to reach. "Ha shortstack I knew you could never reach up there in your wildest dreams."

TIMESKIP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a lot of hard work in the kitchen the cookies were finally in the oven and baking. " Now all we have to do is wait 10 minutes till the cookies are done baking.'' You said before walking out of the kitchen. Griffin followed behind you and you both sat on the couch snuggling up to you in the process to watch some Tv together. Well 10 minutes turned to 15 then turn to 20 and after a while you both forgot about the cookies till you heard a "beep beep beep.'' slowly start to come in you field of hearing. Then you smelt something burning and it all came back to you "OH SHIT THE COOKIES ARE BURNING!" You shouted. You jumped up off the couch to see smoke seeping from the kitchen to the living room and you ran into the kitchen where you saw black smoke coming from inside the oven, Griffin wasn't to far behind shouting "HOLY SHIT!'' When you managed to stop the smoke/ clean up the mess that happened you saw you're cookies were burnt to a crisp "Griffin.'' "Yes dear?'' "Did you ever set a timer for the cookies." "No.'' "WHY THE HELL NOT!'' "BECAUSE I FORGOT IM SORRY!'' You sighed "Wanna go get some pizza from down the street." "Sure."