Who Knew About The Relationship First

Finney: Gwen

You were spending the night over Finney's house watching cheesy romance movies and eating snacks. A kissing scene came on and you decided to try and convince Finney to try it with you. Just before your lips touched Gwen walked in. She has been teasing the both of you ever since.

Robin: Finney

Well they are bestfriends so it was inevitable that Robin would accidentally let something slip about you two dating. But he's lucky to have a friend like Finney because he swore to keep the relationship hidden until you guys were ready to be public.

Billy: Bruce

You guys were out on a date when Bruce saw you guys. He didn't recognize you guys at first but once he did he just went back to whatever he was doing.

Griffin: Bruce

You convinced him to go to one of Bruce's games since he was your brother (Just pretend he is) When he saw you guys after the game he asked if you to were dating. Needless to say you guys were like tomatoes after you confirmed.

Bruce: Vance

You were at the Grab a' Go picking up some stuff with Bruce. On your way out, Bruce decided to grab you and give you a sweet long kiss. You closed your eyes and melted into it. Five seconds later you heard a "EWWW WHAT THE HELL MOVE OUT OF THE WAY?!" You opened your eyes only to see Vance looking at you two with pure disgust.

Vance: Robin

He was walking you home after hanging out as his house. When you were at your doorstep you turned around and kissed him. But before you went inside your next door neighbor, Robin made fun of you a little for kissing Vance.