To The End - R.A + F.B

ABOUT: Finney is trapped in The Grabber's basement

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been months of trying and failing to escape and nothing has changed.'' Finney had been stuck in the grabber's basement for 3 months trying all different kinds of escapes and nothing had worked at all. Finney was tired, hungry, and willing to do anything to get out of the situation he was in. He had a LOT of help from the other dead victims which was appreciated but not helpful. He had tried to asked each ghost about him but to no avail. Although he still had hope because he hadn't heard Robin yet he thought he hadn't died yet. He missed Robin everyday and that was the only thing on his mind that keeping him going all those months, he missed hanging out with him, his smile, his laugh, he missed everything about him. Finney would tell robin about his feeling if he wasn't so scared of rejection. 

He just wished he had five more minutes with him to tell him how he truly felt about him and so that whether robin said yes or no Finney would still feel happy he tried. The big iron door in the front of the room opened snapping him out of his train of thoughts while the grabber walked out with the same tray of bland scrambled eggs and sprite that he brought Finney every 4 hours. "Eat up brat because it might be your last meal." he said. He says that every time but nothing ever happened besides a few beating but he had gotten use to it by then so he knew just to shut up and that it.

Vance wasn't lying about how much time the gabber took on him but Finney saw it as an advantage for his rage to grow steadily by the day till the day the grabber got what was coming to him. All he had to do was wait for the right moment to strike and that moment would come in the form of one ghostly spirit. Finney was sitting on the basement floor thinking about ways he could escape just like any other day when he heard the phone ring. He scrambled to pick in up thinking that this could finally be his ticket to freedom by just trying one more plan, when he picked up the phone he fell to his knees in shock. 

"Hey Fin.'' His eyes widen in shock and horror "Robin no you can't .'' He was cut off by Robin "I know I know.'' Tears weld up in Finney's eyes. "I hate to see you cry Fin.'' Finney quickly wiped them away "I wasn't crying what are you talking about?'' "Don't lie to me Fin I can see you wiping your tears right now.'' "Wait you can see me.''  "And I can see you flushing red but I already know why.'' Finney thought back on the moments where he was saying under his breath how much he loved Robin causing him to blush hard.

 Finney could never let his true feeling out now even when Robin was beyond but telling by what he just said he suspected Robin already knew .He stayed happy for a second but soon came back to the reality that he was still in a dingy old basement talking to someone he'll never see again "Hey Robin" "Yeah Finney" "I miss you very much." " Huh what do you mean Fin?'' Robin was confused and scared about what Finney would say next. " Just let me die and we'll be toge-" "NO.''

Finney stopped " I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO OUT LIKE I DID.'' Robin was mad at Finney for even suggesting to idea of dying "ROBIN YOU WERE THE MOST FEARLESS OUT OF BOTH OF US SO HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE HIM ON IF YOU COULDN'T.'' "I ONLY LOST BECAUSE I WAS SCARED.'' ''IM JUST AS SCARED AS YOU.'' ''WELL THE LET ME HELP YOU.'' ''NO WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME GO THOUGH WITH IT WE GET TO SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT.'' Robin screamed into the phone " I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO LET THAT MAN LAY A FINGER ON YOU.'' "Wait you love me." Robin got caught on his words not being able to even let out a whisper. "I love you too.'' It was like Robin's body came back to life "You actually like me?" "Yeah I do I was going to actually confess my feelings to you the day I got kidnapped.'' Oh how Finney wished to see the look of happiness on Robin's face right now and the same went for Robin. It was like an extra weight had been lifted off of both of them. " Finney promise me something.'' Finney listened to Robin's request "Anything for you Robin." "Promise me you won't die, you'll get out of this place, and you live for the both of us.'' Now Finney really hesitated at such a big ask but after a minute he said " I promise.'' Before getting off Robin had one more thing to say "I love you Finney"

"I love you to Robin."