Children of the Candy Corn - All

ABOUT: The boys go to a Halloween Festival

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES UP IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY WANT TO GET TO THIS HALLOWEEN SHIT ON TIME!"

Vance called upstairs to the rest of the group ready to go and getting impatient. Finney ran downstairs in an astronaut costume two at a time with Billy following close behind in a stitch onesie "Ok Ok were here don't get your boxers in a twist." Billy said throwing his hands in the air. "Well you guys all begged for us to take you to this Halloween Fest so Vance just wants to get this done asap.'' Bruce said coming from the kitchen. "So you two just aren't gonna dress up?" Finney asked. " We're too old to dress up for some stupid holiday like Halloween.'' Vance said "Says the guy who literally dressed up last year just to get some candy from trick or treating because he didn't feel like driving to the store to get his own.'' Bruce said under his breathe. "IT WAS GOOD CANDY ALRIGHT!'' Vance yelled at Bruce as he picked up buckets for everyone.

Robin walked downstairs in a Grim Reaper costume with a plastic knife he had rigged with fake blood in the back pocket of the jeans he was wearing underneath his costume. "And why do you have a knife instead of a scythe with your costume?'' Vance asked. " First of all its none of your business and second because its faster to stab someone then to slice them." Robin replied. "Ok besides that where the hell is Griffin." Seconds after Bruce said that Griffin came running downstairs in a Minecraft Creeper costume.

After almost everyone finished laughing at Griffin's goofy ass costume, they all packed into Vance's car and drove to the Halloween Festival. When they got their Griffin immediately ran over to the bouncy houses followed closely behind by Billy calling out to him to stop running so fast. Finney and Robin got out next and went over to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins for the group. Bruce and Vance got out last after parking the car. "What should we do first Vance?" Bruce asked. "Let's do the Corn Maze." Vance said. Bruce started to become uneasy at the thought of stepping into the Corn Maze. "I don't know about the Corn Maze it seems kind of unsettling.'' ''Oh don't worry.'' Vance remarked "I'll hold your hand if you get to scared.'' Bruce blushed a light shade of red as he agreed to go into the Corn Maze.

"GRIFFIN SLOW DOWN OR YOUR GONNA GET HURT!" Billy called out to Griffin. Griffin ran even faster dodging people left and right, almost smashing into people at times but none the less he just kept running. Taking a sharp left and diving into something Billy kept running not noticing griffin was nowhere to be seen. Billy kept looking for a while till he heard laughter coming from one of the tallest bouncy slides at the festival "GRIFFIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!'' "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" "GET THE HELL DOWN FROM THERE!'' ''NO!'' ''YES!'' ''NO!'' ''YES!'' ''NO!'' ''OK THATS IT IM COMING UP THERE AND GETTING YOUR ASS DOWN MYSELF!'' In two seconds flat Griffin was down and ready to listen to Billy to not get his ass kicked.

A few hours later Finney and Robin had finally picked out what they thought were the perfect pumpkins for everyone but there was only one itty bitty problem they had to take care of. "How are we going to get these pumpkins to the car?" As they tried different ways of getting the pumpkins at least 5 inches of the ground Robin spotted something in the distance "Finney look over there." Finney turned his gaze onto a decently sized wheel barrow "That looks like it would be the perfect size to fit all the pumpkins.'' Finney looked back to Robin and gave him a bear hug. "Your a genius Robin." The long haired boy blushed at the sudden embrace "Thanks Finn.''

"Ok lovebirds knock it off we gotta go its getting to late for us to stay out in these parts of town.'' The two boys turned around to see Vance, Bruce, Griffin, and Billy standing behind them. Robin chased Billy and Griffin to the car since they had their phones out taking pictures while Bruce and Vance helped Finney move the pumpkins back to the car. When they got back to their place they carved the pumpkins and stayed up most of the night watching scary movies while eating candy left out by other houses

{THE END}