Chapter Ninety-Five

WELL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. IT'S A QUARTER PAST MIDNIGHT AND I ALREADY WANT TO DIE. BIRTHDAY BLUES, AM I RIGHT? LOL. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. NOT THE BEST, BUT A START OF THE NEXT SEASON

TW: RAPE MENTION

THE PREPARATION OF A CRIME

FOURTH SEASON

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!" Anne screamed in frustration. "IT'S NOT THAT FUCKIN HARD, EMMELINE!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SCREAM AT ME!" Emmeline Vance screamed back, turning to glare at Anne.

Sirius jumped at the second scream. He had seen Anne being frustrated more and more in the last week, so screams coming from her were becoming scaringly normal, but Emmeline never screamed.

"DON'T YOU DARE CONTINUING BEING A DUMB BIMBO IN MY TRAINING ROOM, THEN!" Anne yelled so loudly that there were veins popping up on her neck.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO USE THE WORD 'DUMB' IF YOU'RE USING THE WORD BIMBO, ARSEHOLE!" Emmeline answered.

James cringed as he looked at his father, who clearly was just as uncomfortable as him. Neither Potter men were comfortable with screaming women, after all they mostly interacted with Mia, who was mostly calm, only screaming when they were far away from her or refusing to wake up. Anne's screams and sudden anger were certainly all Lily Evans' contribution to the making of that girl.

"Okay, ladies, okay," Moody grumbled.

"No! She's doing it wrong!" Anne exclaimed.

"Then I will help her, dear," Monty said, taking a step forward and putting his hand on Anne's shoulder. "Why don't you go and take some rest? You didn't sleep last night and you look terribly tired."

Anne shook her head.

"I'm fine," she dismissed.

Everybody in that room could see that she wasn't 'fine'. Anne usually shiny red hair was pulled back in the messiest bun and it looked half-dead, broken and dim. The bags under her eyes were deep and darker than ever, her skin was pale and her lips chapped – she barely ate, slept or eaten. She looked like a dead-woman walking.

"Annie, come on, let's get to bed, alright?" Remus asked.

"Don't go, boy, you need to learn this," Moody said, voice firm.

Remus barely glanced over his shoulder to the man that he held respect for, but no other endearing feeling.

"I'm not going to that bloody mission, anyways, I might as well not be here for this stressing situation. I get enough wrinkles without your help, Mister Moody," Remus answered, putting a hand around Anne's shoulder. "Now, come on, let's get you to a good shower."

Though Anne tried to fight back, there was very little she could do against the strength of Remus Lupin dragging her towards her bedroom.

Mia, who had been sitting in the corner of the training room, resting just a bit got up soon after, smoothing down her skirts and quickly making her way to the door.

"I'm going to help Remus," she announced. "Monty, please, keep everyone in check. No one kills anyone in my house, alright? Too much of a mess for Coco to clean," she said over her shoulder before closing the door.

Emmeline chuckled dryly.

"The girl can't take a shower alone?" she said, angrily.

"If Remus walks in the bathroom with her any state of an undress in the state she is right now, we might have to deal with a dead body," Monty said. "Anne doesn't take well to men getting too close to her."