Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Eight -

AND THERE WE GO; AS I SAID, THERE WAS NO NEED TO KILL ME :)

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IT'S PRETTY MUCH JUST TYING SOME LOSE ENDS AND FINISHING SOME PLOTLINES. WE TRULY ARE COMING TO AN END SOON, OMG, I'M SO SAD AND SO EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME.

THE OPTION 1 (BRAZILIAN OCXREGULUS BLACK) WON AND I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A NAME SO I CAN START MAKING THE COVER FOR THE BOOK. GIVE SOME SUGESTIONS!

REGULUS BLACK'S HEALING

The weight on top of her made her jump in her bed, pushing the figure that had fallen on top of her and screaming bloody-murder as she reached for her wand to open her door, the wards breaking so the house could hear her scream and prepare to fight as well.

The lights lightened up as soon as she was sitting and her wand was pointing towards the invader in her bedroom, ready for a kill. Until she heard the soft crying of Kreacher as the elf forced himself to stand through clear exhaustion; he was still healing and any use of magic or physical exertion, he ended up looking tired and shaking like a leaf, pale on the face. Still, the face he had on was more than exhaustion – it was clear and absolute panic, it was the look of Death.

"What? What happened?" she asked. "Kreacher, what's happened?"

Struggling to raise his arm, Kreacher showed something off to her.

She recognised the chain holding onto the medallion immediately. It was the Horcrux. A Horcrux that Kreacher couldn't have gotten a hold of alone.

"Where's Regulus?" she asked.

"Keep it safe, Mistress. Master told yous to keep it safe," Kreacher answered.

"Where is he?" she asked, voice becoming louder.

"Keep it safe! Kreacher will bring him. Keep it safe."

She took the medallion from him with too much strength. The humming against her body started right away as she put it around her neck, her hands shaking in fear already for the lack of response from Kreacher. This could mean only one thing: Regulus was still in the cave.

"Go! Get him! Kreacher, get him home, now!" she ordered in a scream.

By the time Kreacher nodded and, stumbling, managed to get away, Sirius was already at the doorway, half-asleep and with his wand in his hands as he leaned heavily against the doorframe to continue standing up.

She turned to look at Sirius, watching his shirtless frame within her bedroom, his hair a complete mess. He was stumbling towards her, just one sock on his feet, probably having kicked the other on the middle of the night.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Regulus," she answered, a loud sob escaping her lips. "I don't know what's happening, but he got the Horcrux. He's in the cave. He's in the fucking cave!"

Sirius took a hold of her by her arms, trying to make her calm down as he heard the footsteps of someone else coming towards the room. He looked over his shoulder to see James tying his sleeping trousers around his waist – any other situation would have called for Sirius teasing him for knowing exactly what he had been doing before Anne screaming, but now all he could do was watch his best friend pale face and wide eyes.

"What's happening?" James asked.

"Regulus got the Horcrux, but he didn't come back home," Sirius answered.