Chapter Two

A yawn escapes my lips, exhausted from all the performances. My body rocks slightly as the car moves at high speeds. I look towards my group as we are headed to Naver, we have been invited to join Moonbyul on Studio Moon Night! I am truly excited as it is our first time participating on a show that isn't performance based. A smile rests on my lips as they are also excited about our first show appearance. It has been almost a week since we debuted and our music video already has seven million views! I had no idea it would blow up like that.. It doesn't even feel like I am famous.. I feel.. Like a normal human being.. I was expecting to feel a change but maybe that was all just a belief from being a fan.. 

My attention moves to the current conversation being held between the members of ISRY. Their talking seems to be relating to Mamamoo, probably because we are going to one of their members radio show.

"Did you see them perform on some of the shows we were on? They looked so cool.. Like they didn't care about anything or anyone. And Moonbyul? She.. Wah.. She is the only kpop radio host that I know of! And her raps are so admirable.. I hope I can rap like that one day.."

I giggle softly at Lihua's speech of admiration towards our seniors.. Clearly she is excited about meeting the famed rapper.. I don't blame her.. Moonbyul is very impressive.. She is an amazing ace! She is great at rapping, singing, dancing, song writer.. And many more!

"Yeah but have you guys seen the fan cam of Yoona that blew up? It already has five million views! Clearly you are liked leader~"

We all laugh as our manager rummages through a bag she brought with her. I look at her as she hands us one of our albums. We look at it, slight confusion on our face. 

"This is a gift for Moonbyul, as a thank you for letting us participate on her radio show. I want you five to sign it, to make it more special" 

We nod grabbing the pen he hands to us and we each sign the album. I've never signed anything before.. Does this mean I am officially famous..?

The car slows to an eventual stop. I peek out of the closed curtains on the car windows, seeing a crowd outside of NAVER.

"Why is there a crowd?"

I look to my group members as we unbuckle our seatbelts, getting ready to brace the sea of people.

"You girls are famous, why wouldn't there be a crowd?"

Our manager gets out first, already drawing more attention to us. Our leader opens the door and gets out next, getting a head start on greeting the fans as we follow her out. We wave, saying hello to everyone we see. I follow everyone up the stairs and two blank as cameras flash us, constantly taking our photos. I walk into the building as our manager holds the door open for us.

Having people fuss over me is such an odd feeling.. And it's my first time experiencing a crowd those there for us.. I guess that comes as being famous..

We move to the elevator greeting staff that we see. I stand in the corner as we all the wait while our manager processes the button to take us to the right floor. I look to the members as they are discussing Studio Moon Night. The elevator stops on the ninth floor and we get out. A gentle smile grace's my face as we greet Moonbyul, who has been waiting for us outside of the elevator.

"Hello! Welcome to naver, I thought I would wait for you so I could show you to the set."

We all thank her as she shows us to the set of her radio show. We all look around, greeting the staff members as we passed by.

"Woah.. It is so nice in here..

I nod, agreeing with Aki as we sit together. We chat about our debut, how things are going and what we think about the K-pop industry so far.