Chapter Forty Five

I let out a soft sigh before turning to Moonbyul, resting my head on her shoulder. I smile slightly, not taking my eyes off of her. We just finished up with the live stream and now we are cuddling on the couch. We have about a million miscalls from our company but we are sick of it at the moment. A grin rests on my face as she kisses my lips lovingly. A soft groan escapes my lips as Moonbyuls phone rings once again. I watch her as she grabs it answering it.

"What to do you want?"

I rub her thigh as we hear a soft sigh through the phone. 

"Thank goodness you answered.. Moonbyul this has spun out of control.. We are under fire.. Our shareholders are threatening to leave.. We are in a very bad light.."

I watch Moonbyul as she puts her phone on the table, keeping it on speaker.

"Good. You're homophobic and sexist you deserve it"

I nod at her as she fiddles with my hand.

"We need you Moonbyul.. We.. We have already lost a lot of money.. If we don't get you back we will go bankrupt.. Please.. Think of Mamamoo.."

I watch as Moonbyul scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"If you want me back then I want me and Saemi to get raises. I want new CEO's that are ACCEPTING. And I want an official apology on both companies accounts on all services"

I kiss Moonbyuls cheek as we hear a huff from the other side of the phone. I gently play with Moonbyuls hair, hoping she doesn't get too worked up about this. 

"Fine. The apology will be up soon and you two will be paid more and earlier. And we.. We will look for new CEO's tomorrow.."

I look to Moonbyul grinning as this is at least an improvement. It won't happen over night but it will definitely happen fast.

"Good"

I wrap my arms around Moonbyul as she ends the call. I kiss all over her face, not leaving a single spot untouched.

"That was great,, How about we relax for a bit and wait for the apologies..?"

I smile as she agrees with me. I move closer to her, moving in between her legs cuddling into her. I let out a soft sigh as she draws shapes on my back. 

"You know.. I am the happiest I have ever been with you.. To the point where I will do anything for you.."

I gently kiss her arm as she moves it to play with my hair. I stare up at her, my face flushed ever so slightly. 

"Really..? Hearing you say that really means a lot to me.."

I cuddle back into her as she plays with my hair.  We stay cuddled for a long while, until we hear a notification from both of our phones. I raise an eyebrow grabbing mine and opening it onto the notification.

"It's the apology.."

I read it before giving my phone to Moonbyul for her to read. I watch her expression change as she rolls her eyes at the post and scrolls down to the comments reading them out to me.

"This is a shit apology, I have been fighting for Saebyul with my whole soul they deserve better than this. We have.. Honestly the girls deserve so much better than this, they should start their own company instead of staying with these shit ones. That's a pretty good idea actually.. There is.. Why do they even out up with this shit? These companies are so bad that they can't even treat them well. We also have.."

God.. I could listen to her all day.. We have come so far.. From being in a dating scandal, to being in a fake relationship.. From being really awkward to being really close and intimate.. We are the happiest we have ever been.. This world has strange and wonderful things but it could never prepare me for her.. But I wouldn't trade her for anything.. Not even for the most money in the world.  

I cuddle into her, listen to her talk about all of the comments and what people think of the apology. Even if we have to live in this shitty world.. I am glad that I can live in this shitty world with her..

I think.. That I have found my soulmate.. And I want to be with her for as long as I live.

---------------------------------------------------

HIYA MOOMOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!

( Sorry this last chapter is pretty short.. But I do hop eyou have enjoyed this chappie and this entire fic over all.. )

This is the official last chapter of Follow The Script 😭😭😭 I hope you enjoyed this fanfic, I really enjoyed writing it as it is an idol themed fic, different from my school themed fic Cheese In The Trap.

Follow The Script is my second ever fanfiction and I am really loving being a fanfiction writer. I really enjoy what I do and I love seeing how you moomoos reply and feel about my stories.

For as long as I can I will continue to give you moomoos fanfiction. I have many ideas so I hope you're ready for all of the fanfictions and future events to come.

This is really an achievement for me since I had a lot of trouble writing before I published Cheese In The Trap. Having two fully written fanfictions makes me so happy 😭 I can't wait to write more!

I got a laptop for Christmas so hopefully updates will be much quicker and more often. Anyways..

I really hope you enjoyed this fic, and I hope you have a good day.

Goodbyeeee!!!!! ( For now.. )

Word Count: 1018

---------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------------------------------------------------
  Bosses • Little • Secret
---------------------------------------------------

"Tell me everything that happened.."

"Well.. You got super drunk, like.. Blackout drunk. Our creepy co-worker tried to get with you so our boss fired him on the spot.. Then our boss got you ready and took you home.."

...

"What's wrong..?"

"I didn't go home last night.."

"You didn't..?"

"No.. I was at our bosses house.. And.. When I woke up.. I was naked.."

"You.. Really! You slept with THE Moon Byulyi!?"

"You say that like I won the lottery.."

"I mean you basically have.. She is so unbelievably hot.."

"Alright alright.."

---------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon...
---------------------------------------------------