Chapter Twenty One

A wide grin rests on my face as I use both of my hands to wave to the fans. We say our goodbyes to the fans before we leave the stage. A yawn escapes my lips as we move backstage, giving our microphones to feel staff. I raise my arms above my head, stretching my muscles.

We just finished a fan meeting and it was SO fun! We played games, talked with fans, took photos and signed things! But now I have acting practice..

I follow the group to our small dressing room, grabbing my bag. I move the strap over my shoulder as I get my phone out. I smile softly as Aki flops on the couch, obviously tired.

"I'll see you four at home, I have acting tonight. Lihua could you leave some food in the fridge for me? I'm not too sure when I will be home"

I nod as she agrees. I look at my phone seeing a text from Haerin.

"See you!"

I leave the dressing room, going to where Haerin is. I smile seeing her waving to me. I quickly go over to her, a smile resting on my face.

"Hey, you good to go? I've got my stuff already"

I grin as Haerin agrees, beginning to walk with me. We make our way out of the building and to the car, idle chat accompanying us on the way. I get into her car, belting up immediately. A soft sigh leaves my body as Haerin gets in.

I smile resting my head against the seat thinking about what will happen in training today. Maybe it'll be more intimate..

I thank Haerin as we park outside of the building. I get out waving as I go to the building, entering the studio.

"Hello.."

I greet Minsoo and Moonbyul, putting my bag with theirs.

"So, today we are going to be focusing on kiss training and intimacy"

A soft blush rests on my face and I look a Moonbyul, seeing her face is red too.

We've done plenty of kissing to ace this lesson..

"Right, so we are going to start with some intimate actions. Just to ease into today's session"

For about fifteen minutes me and Moonbyul hug, touch and do anything intimate other than kissing. I stare into Moonbyuls eyes, our bodies resting against each other in a longing embrace.

"From here I want you two to move into kissing. Do what you are comfortable with"

My eyes move from Moonbyuls eyes down to her plump inviting lips. I move closer to her, inching closer every second until I plant my lips against hers. Our mouths move together, dancing in everlasting synchronisation. Our soft, innocent kiss slowly moves into being a passionate one. I rest my hand on Moonbyuls neck as our tongues move against each other, proving the extent of our love.

Our kiss is no longer fake. Obvious desperation shrouds our heads as lust pulses through us, taking over our minds. We've been waiting a long time for this. And nothing will stop us now.

A soft pant exits my lips as we pull away, gazing into each others eyes. Fuck.. She's so.. Hot..

"Alright.. You two did better than I expected.. You two can chat while I assess this.."

My eyes follow our acting teacher as she goes into her office, closing the door behind her. I look towards Moonbyul as she touches her lips before looking to me.

"That.. Was.. Nice.."

My face heats up at Moonbyul's positive words. She..  Liked it.? Eventhough we were being watched..

"It was.. Do you think she believed that it was fake..?"

I watch her as she makes her way to me, eyeing up Minsoo's office.

"Hopefully.."

---------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomooooooos~~ I'm so sorry you had to wait AGES for this update. I'm currently prepping for my NaNoWriMo project and I've had a hard time writing. But I will not give up on this story! Will do my best!

Word Count: 666