Chap Fifteen

A hearty laugh erupts from the group as Lihua messes up the lyrics to the song that is blasting out of the car. Talk That Talk by Twice. We have recently been listening to our seniors music. Both out of interest and inspiration.

I shake my head at the girls as I look out of the window and up at the vibrant sky, my mind wanders to the last night. That really went down huh.. We are definitely closer than before.. But I feel that when I see her next it might be a bit awkward..

I cover my ears as Yoona screams out the lyrics as we arrive at Rubis. I let out a sigh in relief as the music stops. When we are properly parked we exit vehicle. I step out of the minivan, moving the strap of my bag over my shoulder.

I rub my eyes softly as we enter the building, greeting passing staff. A rough yawn forces itself out of me as we make out way way our practice room, saying our goodbyes to our manager. I giggle at Aki's groan as we enter the practice room.

I put my bag down as Lihua opens the curtains while Hana gets the music ready. I move my body, gently stretching every muscle I can. I look to the other members as they start stretching with me. I rub my face, trying to hype myself up for another day of ruthless training. We have been given a multitude of different dances to learn. Each with varying difficulty. We do this to track our practice.

We all get into position and we dance as the music starts. Our practice sessions are always difficult. Hana is super hard on us. I get that she wants us to do our best but she doesn't need to be harsh.

Scattered breaths exit my body as I move my body to the fast pace music we have playing. I stare into the big mirror making sure my moves are perfect.

After hours of meticulous training we decide to let our bodies rest. I let out an exhausted sigh as I lay down on the cold floor. I look at the girls smiling as they do the same. The floor is at the perfect temperature, cold enough to cool us down buy not so cold that it hurts. I look to Aki as she goes to our bottles for a drink, but finds out bottles empty.

"Crap.. Our bottles are empty.. I'll fill them up"

I get up, going to her. I grab three bottles, helping her.

"I'll help, it'll get heavy when they are full"

I smile as she nods softly, agreeing with my statement. I follow Aki into the hallway, walking throughout the building to the next water station.

"So, Saemi. What did you and Moonbyul talk about yesterday? You two were in there for ages.."

My face goes bright red as my mind recals the fruity events of last night. Our kisses.. Her skin against mine.. Our connection..

"Well.. Not much talking was done.."

I look at Aki as her face consorts in confusion. I stop infront of the water tank, putting a bottle down to fill it up.

"What do you mean not much talking was done..?"

I stare into the coloured bottle, watching it fill with water. I think, trying to put the wonderous events of last night into suitable words.

"We kissed..".

My head turns to the girl next to me faster than ever before as the loud clash of our bottles hitting the ground sends shock waves throughout my body.

"Jeez Aki.. You scared me-"

"You two kissed!?"

My face brightens at her expressive exclaim.

"Keep it down! Not everyone needs to hear.."

"Was it just kissing? What was it like-"

"Calm down Aki! It was just kissing.. And it was weirdly nice.."

I shake my head as Aki squeals pushing on my arm.

"You have to tell me ALL the juicy details~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Moomoooooooos~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't worry about what was said in the last Authors Note, I managed to finish typing it up quicker than I thought. Anyways~

Word Count: 701