Chapter Six

I rub my face, constantly looking around our lifeless apartment. Due to the scandal, I am currently on hiatus, meaning I am missing our first fan meet and the announcement of our official fan name, Starries. I get up from the couch wandering around our apartment trying to find the best way to mask my anxiety. Haerin texted me yesterday letting me know that the meeting is tomorrow. But it's now tomorrow..

Not only am I having a meeting with Rubis's CEO, but RBW's CEO will also be there! Which is double the pressure and double the scary! All I have done this morning is worry about this stupid meeting! And all the what ifs..

What if I get kicked out?
What if I get yelled at?
What if I ruin ISRY?

Too many things are happening at once.. I don't want to go to the meeting but I'm definitely not brave enough to skip.. God everyone would be so pissed at me if I skipped..

My body jolts, banging into the table and knocking things down as my phone rings. I go over to it to see who is.

Haerin always tells me to not answer phone calls from someone I don't know, but something is telling me I have to. I pick up my phone and I answer, putting it on speaker.

"Hello..?"

"Saemi! Finally.. I've been calling you loads.."

I raise an eyebrow hearing the familiar voice.

"Moonbyul?"

"The one and only"

"How did you you-"

"Get your number? I have some great staff members. Anyways, how did your meeting with the CEO go?"

A big sigh leaves my lips as a flop onto the couch.

"Odd.. the CEO was so suspicious of me.."

"Same! It felt so weird. This whole scandal is weird. If this is what you can do when you've just debuted I better keep an eye on you in the future"

I pout huffing at her words.

"Shut it.. It was the day we met that people started thinking that we're dating.."

"Fans are crazy huh? Well.. I gotta go, I'll see you at RBW"

I didn't even get to say anything before she hangs up. Rude.. I look at the time, my heart dropping.

The meeting is in thirty-five minutes!? I'm barely ready!

I sprint around, having a snack for lunch and some water to calm my nerves. I slip on my shoes as I get a call from our manager Kyungil. I immediately answer it.

"Saemi? Me and Haerin are outide"

"I'm just leaving! I'll be there in a sec!"

I rush out, not forgetting to lock the door behind me. I run down the stairs and out of the building. I go over to their car and I get in.

"Hello.."

I belt up before our car ride starts.

"Haerin, who will be attending the meeting today?"

I look towards her as she peeks at me through the mirror.

"You, me, Kyungil, other Rubis staff, Rubis's CEO, Moonbyuls personal manager, Mamamoos manager, RBW staff, and obviously RBW's CEO"

I nod slightly looking out the window.

"Haerin.. Do you think I will be kicked out of ISRY..?"

I look between them frowning slightly.

"No! Of course, you won't be! We will do anything to fight for you!"

I sigh, slight relief washing over me. I stare at the scenery as we come upon the RBW building. I gulp seeing a big crowd outside of RBW. After we park we get out, attempting to take on the crowd. I hurry towards the building as the paparazzi take photos of us. I take a deep breath as we move away from the swarm of people. We walk throughout the building eventually finding where we are meant to be. The familiar face that matches the voice from earlier somehow soothes my anxious heart.

A grin rests on my face as I go to the rapper.

"Thank god you're here, otherwise I would burst with worry.."

I sigh happily as her look brightens as her gaze rests upon me.

"Same here.. Atleast we aren't alone while we wait.. I am actually really nervous about this meeting.. And I hate being nervous.."

I nod instantly, however, our conversation is cut short as it's now time for the meeting. I sigh following my managers in.

We all greet each other before we sit down.

"Alright, thank you everyone for attending this joint meeting. We have looked through both Miss Moon and Miss Kim's files and they link up extraordinarily well.. After looking through all the details of this scandal we have encountered some.. Odd information"

I look towards Moonbyul, us both seemingly having the same thought.

What information is odd?

---------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomoos~ I hope you enjoyed this chappie~ I hope you have been having a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night! Sorry this is a shorter chappie

Word Count: 810