Chapter Thirty Five

I jump out of the car, excitement running through every single one of my veins. We, ISRY, are getting our first-ever comeback! Today is our first meeting about it and I am so excited to start making music! All we know is that It'll be a mini album based around space. Apparently, we will have our own planets! Maybe that could be our solo fan names..

I look back to the car as the other members get out of the car, excited grins on their faces. I grab my small bag throwing it over my shoulder as our manager gets out of the car. We follow him into the Rubis building, greeting all of the staff we see.

I look to Aki as she walks next to me, her bag in hand.

"What do you think the mini album will be like?"

I wrap my arm around hers as we move throughout the building.

"I am hoping it's soft. I like the soft concept"

I nod softly resting my head on her shoulder. A soft concept would be nice.. But I would prefer to do a girl crush concept since our debut, Stars Align, was a softer concept.

I let out a soft yawn as we move into the meeting room, greeting the staff. We all sit down getting comfy as the staff members look through their files and documents. Papers move around, being organized into piles.

"Alright, it's great to see you five girls in here again. I imagine you know nothing of your planned comeback no? Well that's great. Your upcoming mini album will be called 'Sky High'. It will have five songs, the title track being 'Crown' with B-Sides; 'Dawn', 'Where Am I?', 'FU' and 'Cloudy Night'. The main theme we have chosen is confident women"

I nod slightly playing with my fingers underneath the long meeting table. It sounds fun.. But I am not sure if I can pull it off..

I watch the staff members as they pass out the booklets to us. I open it seeing pinterest boards and the ideas that they have. As I flip through the booklet I see many varying outfits, patterns and potential set designs. They really have planned this out.. Well is does need to be the best in order to make a good amount of money..

As we look throughout the booklets our excitement rises. The amount of inspiration that resides in this booklet is unbelievable. They really have pulled it together in a way that we can see clearly. 

We all nod as the staff ask if we like what they have compiled for us. I watch the head producer as he rises from his seat.

"I am glad you girls like our tasters. So, why don't we continue to the recording booth? We have the backing tracks ready with some vocal samples to go along with them"

I giggle at Akis very prevalent vocal excitement as we all get up. I follow the group out and down the hall towards the recording rooms. I watch Aki as she skips ahead of us, eager to hear our new album.

We are finally getting a come back.. It feels like it's been so long.. I can't wait to record, learn a new dance, film a new music video! I can't wait to see the physical album too! It's going to be so fun..

The only downside is that I won't be able to see Moonbyul much.. And we have to show everyone that we are together for real, not fake.

Maybe this is the perfect opportunity? After our comeback she can help promote us while promoting our love?

Although..

How do we prove our love..?

---------------------------------------------------
Hiya Moomooooooos! I hope you enjoyed this chappie~ Sorry if updates are slow, I only have one week left at college until the Christmas break and I have been focusing a bit more on my upcoming fanfic. Which I probably shouldn't do since I have this to focus on. But I have a pretty good writing schedule so I think it should be all good! Anyways! You guys are in luck today! How about we play a little game of Hang Man? The answer? My next fanfictions title of course!

****** ****** ******

Good luck~

Word Count: 715