Chapter Forty Four

I take my shoes off as Moonbyul closes the front door behind me. I rush into her living room setting up her laptop as she follows me. I look to her as she sits with me, not hesitating to immediately start the stream.

"Why would you start it now I look horrible.."

I stare watching her as she sighs.

"You don't look horrible. We just got out of a very horrible situation. We haven't even cleaned your hand yet you're fine"

I wipe my face huffing softly.

"I'm an idol I can't look bad on camera, even if we just got out of a bad situation.."

I sigh at her reassurance and I look to the stream, seeing everyone questioning the bad situation.

"Hello everyone.. As you can see, this is not a stream me and Saemi intended doing.. But we have some important news to share with you.. Me and Saemi did not break up. RBW and Rubis are trying to force us apart. In fact.. We just got home from a meeting about us supposedly rebelling the rules of our company. Even though they were the ones who put us together.."

I frown softly at Moonbyul and I hold her hand gently as I take over.

"To say the truth will be really hard.. But it needs to be done. Me and Moonbyul were put together in a fake relationship because of the relationship scandals. It was mainly so the company and us would make a bit more money which is very wrong.. Over the course of our fake relationship we got many acting lessons on how to portray that we are in love. But over time we didn't need them because we fell in love and became official girl friends. However.. As you have seen recently the companies have tried to break us up.. Because we are gay.."

I look to Moonbyul as she kisses my cheek before looking into the camera.

"Yes.. Me and Saemi just got home from a.. Very unpleasant meeting with the CEO's.. They were.. Very homophobic.. And they treated us as if we are objects.. We argued.. Because they were trying to stifle our love.. We couldn't let them do this so we decided to.. Expose them.. But expose isn't a nice term so I suppose.. We are just simply telling the truth.. So please.. Starmoos, spread this information. As far as you can. We need all the support we can get.. Thank you so much.. We love you.."

As she says that we turn off the stream, looking to each other. I hope this spreads like wild fire.. I want to see their worlds burn.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya Moomoooooooos~ I can't believe the next chapter is the last one 😭 You know there will be a massive paragraph in the authors note section.

Anywayssss~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie even though it is the second to last.

Word Count: 561

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hint Number Four
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's hint is going to be a smaller hint, well. Its not really a hint today. It is more like a reveal. But today I will be revealing the cover and description of 'Bosses Little Secret'!

' Working a simple office job seems boring right? Why not spice it up by sleeping with your boss and finding out about all of her kinky secrets? '