Chapter Twenty Two

I stare at the white puffy clouds forming different shapes in the  sky. The vibrant blue sky lighting up Seoul perfectly. Not too long ago I had a meeting with Rubis' CEO, Haerin, Kyungil, Moonbyul, RBW's CEO and Moonbyuls managers. It was about me and Moonbyul making a song together. It was quite a busy meeting.. We discussed how big it would be, the concept, theme, genre, sound and overall feel. It was really fun..

We decided on it being a single release with a main song and one b-side. The concept is love but the underlying theme is about being blinded by love and being young in love. The genre will very soft pop with a summery vibe. We wanted it to sound light and fluffy with a sprinkle of romance.

A little while after that meeting we came together to produce the music. We composed it, created lyrics and recorded the vocals. The main song is called 'Spring Moon' and the b-side is called 'My Little Secret'.

Right now I am on my way to the music video shooting area. I already have my make up and hair done and my outfit is at the shooting spot.

The shooting area is at a small cabin in the middle of a big field. That's all I know at the moment.. I smile slightly as my anxiety slowly starts to climb throughout my body. I let out a deep breath, attempting to calm my nerves as we arrive at the destination.

My smile widens as I see Moonbyul in a pair of jean shorts and a baggy white t-shirt. Wow.. She looks amazing in everything..

I step out of the car but before I can step in the direction of Moonbyul I am whisked away by staff as they take me to a tent they have set up. I sigh seeing my outfit hung up, ready for me to get changed into. A pale pink open back long summer dress rests upon a soft hanger. A mostly see-through white button up shirt also hangs and a pair of white sandals are sat underneath both of the items.

I strip of my clothes, changing into the desired look. I look into the mirror they have standing next to the rack, adjusting my outfit to be perfect.

There..

I stare into the mirror smiling at my reflection. I look.. Great. This outfit is so cute.. It really fits the aura we were going for with this music video..

As I step out of the tent my eyes land on the one and only Moonbyul walking towards me. My heart races as her face lights up as she sees me.

"Saemi! You look great!"

Moonbyul's arms wrap around my waist as her lips rest against mine. I wrap my arms around Moonbyul's neck, accepting both her hug and her kiss. We spend a short moment in a loving embrace before we separate.

"Thank you.. You look great too.."

I take in her amazing scent before we move further away, walking to the director. My hand stays wrapped in Moonbyul's as we make idle chat along the way.

We greet the director as we stop infront of him. We listen to his eager explanation if how he wants us to act. Soft, cute, innocent, yeah yeah we get it..

I follow Moonbyul to a big tree with a rope swing set attached. We both take a seat, facing away from the camera as per the directors request.

As the music plays we swing in sync, looking at eachother every now and then. Swinging in sync is really difficult.. I reach my hand out, grabbing Moonbyuls hand as we swing. I let out a soft sigh, taking in this moment. Eventhough it is for a music video it's still special to me..

I stare at Moonbyuln as she looks to me, keeping her mahogany eyes locked on me. I hope she feels this too..

A gentle breeze passes us, deciding to take out hair with it. A smile rests on my lips as the wind reveals all of Moonbyul's beautiful features. I'm so lucky to have her.. Eventhough it's fake.. It still feels weird us being fake girlfriend's when it feels more real with every passing day..

I'm knocked from both my thoughts and this special moment by the directors loud ass voice. I look away from Moonbyul, getting oddities swing as she does the same.

We move back to the director as we finish with our shot. I stand behind him as he plays back the clip, showing us at our softest moment.

After doing different angles of these shots we move onto the flower field. The bright colours are enhanced with the help of the vibrantly blinding sun.

I walk along a row of lavender, gingerly touching the precious flower as they get multiple shots of me from various angles. I continue moving along my path, gradually speeding up to a jog as the director instructs me to. I 'trip' landing in the ocean of flowers, a few flying up as I land while the camera follows me. I move onto my back, facing the sky just in time for the camera to stop above me.

After a little while of laing here alone Moonbyul joins me. I look to her as she does the same, immediate warmth rising from my stomach to my heart. The things this woman makes me feel.. A gentle smile forms on my face as Moonbyul moves some grass from my hair, turning this into another romantic moment.

I stare at her, her beauty outshining the most beautiful and gorgeous flowers. Moonbyul is my flower.. And I'm just a simple bee.. Attracted to her looks and delightful scent.

I move closer to her, eyeing up her lips as she gets the hint. We slowly move closer before our lips collide in a soft sweet embrace. My hand rests on hers as our kiss lasts longer then we expect. Loud words of praise erupt from our director as they finish the scene.

Clearly our kiss was entertaining..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomoooos! I hope you enjoyed this chappie~ Envisioning these scenes in my head makes it ten times more beautiful~

Word Count: 1045