Chapter Four

I stare down at my hands, picking at my nails as my heart thumps out of my chest.  I look at our manager as he stops at a red light. This whole dating scandal has really put me on edge.. And all the comments that I have reads through.. All the negative comments just keep running through my head..

"Don't worry too much about the scandal. Rubis will do our best to protect you. You will have to talk to the CEO about this but he is currently having many meetings with staff members about the scandal"

I nod frowning slightly, many thoughts running through my head. Going to the CEO for a scandal sounds terrifying.. I look to the girls as they give me some encouraging words. I gently play with the end of my skirt listening to them talking.

"You will be fine, it's just a matter of denying rumours"

A soft smile rests on my lips at our managers words. I look out the window watching the passing traffic. Today we are going on a show. I can't quite remember the name but I think it's Running Man.. Apparently its really funny.. I think this might help me not think about the scandal for once.. Unless they bring it up in the show but I doubt that would happen..

I look to Yoona as she rests her head on my shoulder, holding up a small camera that our manager has given us.

"What's that for?"

Yoona looks to us, a grin on her face.

"It's for our vlog show!"

I raise an eyebrow as we are all confused. I didn't know we had a vlog show.. When was that made..? I look to the members as Yoona starts vlogging. I giggle softly looking out of the window. A lump rises in my throat as I see a big crowd swarming the building.

"That's a lot of people.."

I look to our manager as he chuckles as us.

"They're here for you girls"

I quickly look at the rest of the group as our faces light up. We all look out of the windows, waving to any fans we see. A  smile rests on my face seeing fans waving and yelling for us. I really feel famous now.. It feels really weird..

I get my handbag as we park. I take in a deep breath as a staff member opens the door for us. I  wait for the two members closest  to the door before I get out.

I gulp nervously waving at the fans some of them yell our names. I look at our manager as he gets out and leads us into the building. I look to some of the fans as one asks if me and Moonbyul are close. I gulp softly as another fan asks if me and Moonbyul are dating. I gulp nervously not knowing what to say.

I look to Aki as she gently grabs my arm leading me to the others.

"What was that about?"

"Ah.. It's nothing.."

I sigh walking into the building greeting the staff. I rub my arm gently as we walk throughout the meandering hallways.

I hope this isn't too bad..

---------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomoos~ Sorry this chappie is pretty small, I hope the other longer chapters make up for it!

Word Count: 555