Chapter Seven

"And may I ask.. What part of the information is odd? Both me and Saemi have given the truth"

Thank god she asked.. I don't have the guts to..

"Miss Moon, do not worry yourself. It is not information you two have given us. It is information that the public have given us"

The public..? Maybe a rumour of sorts? That's all I think it could be..

"The media is taking this scandal extremely well. The public like you two as a couple"

What.

This has to get a prank right?

People..

Like us 'dating..?

I look at Moonbyul as she is equally suprised and confused. Considering how much Korea frowns upon guys this is very shocking.. I guess its the younger generations?

"So. How do you girls feel about this?"

We all turn to Moonbyul, expecting her to answer first

"Well.. I am surprised to say the least.. I didn't expect Moomoos to like us.. They're They're protective of their 'ships'.. Especially with what I've seen online.."

I watch as the staff members write that down. Why do they write it down? Maybe it's for documentation purposes? But they have a CCTV camera so surely that would be more efficient-

"Miss Kim, what are your feelings on this?"

I quickly look towards RBW's CEO, slightly embarrassed at my mental absence.

"I am.. Confused.. From what I have seen online I thought everyone hates us.."

The CEO nods, sharing a knowing glance.

"Well. There are two options on what we can do. We could deny the scandal, or embrace it"

"What he means is.. On one hand we can falsify the rumours and potentially risk you and your groups losing popularity. Or you can go into this as fake lovers. You will gain popularity and get twenty five percent of your salary added on as a bonus"

I stare at them, dumbfounded. Fake lovers.. This us such a strange meeting.

"Could we step out to discuss this?"

I get up leaving with Moonbyul as they agree to her request. I look to her as she gently takes my hand, bringing me to a quiet spot.

"So, what do we choose?"

"Option one obviously! I can't handle a fake relationship.."

I cross my arms as a pout rests on Moonbyuls face. She clearly wants the second option..

"But the twenty five percent bonus.. Think of the money.. I'm sure we can figure out a fake relationship"

I huff softly at her. She just wants the money..

"And the of the popularity you and ISRY will recieve"

A sigh moves from me as I consider the second option. It would be beneficial..

"Fine. Second option it is"

I shake my head, walking back in as Moonbyul announces that we have made the decision and chose option two. I sit back down as they quickly write things down.

"Alright then. We will provide necessary things for this investment. Acting lessons etcetera. Thank you for attending this meeting and thank you for coming to an agreement. You may leave now"

I get up, leaving once again. I look to Moonbyul as she quickly walks to me.

"Hey.. So you up for this addition to your career?"

"Um.. No.. Not really.. I'm not into girls.. So it will be a very weird experience.."

I smile as Moonbyul nods understandingly.

"Why don't we get to know each other? I think it would help with the whole fake relationship thing.."

I nod softly looking towards her, thinking of what she has said. Maybe it would help.. I could think of it as us being best friends but acting like lovers for the camera? That rounds weird but I guess I have to get used to it now..

"I would like that.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey moomoos~ Sorry this chapter is shorter again, I promise there will be some really long chapters in the future. I just hope you enjoyed this eventhough it was short :)

Word Count: 657