Chapter Eighteen

I stare at the still woman next to me, watching soft breaths leave her unconsciously form. My eyes half closed, sleepiness pushing my eye lids closer together with every passing minute. Me and Moonbyul had a makeout session before she fell asleep. It was nice..

I like her.. I like every part of her.. Her hair.. Her eyes.. Her voice.. Her scent.. The way  her nose scrunches when she smiles.. Everything.

Slowly I drift into my slumber land. Greeting the desired sleep with open arms.

Not long after I feel my consciousness come back to me. Breathing in all I can smell is freshly cooked pancakes. Did Moonbyul make breakfast..? A soft smile rests on my face as I open my eyes, seeing a golden hue filling the room.

I sit up rubbing my face, the cover falling to my lap. I gulp slightly, looking down to my bare chest. Since when was I naked.. I couldn't ponder for too long as the sound of the door handle stole my attention. I look to the door quickly, seeing it open. My face heats up seeing Moonbyul walk in, dressed only in apron.

"I made you some breakfast~ But I'd rather eat you~"

I blush profusely as she puts the plate on the side before untieing the apron, letting her gorgeous body free.

Holy shit..

I stare at her as she crawls up to me, slowly pushing me to lay down. I watch as she gently kisses my cheek. My breath hitches as she kisses down my neck, along my breasts and down past my stomach.

I gulp softly as she rubs my thighs, kissing along the inside as she moves them over her shoulders. A gasp leaves my open mouth as I feel Moonbyuls tongue along my sensitive slit.

I look down at her, only seeing her eyes staring up at me, clouded with lust and greed. My breath wavers as her tongue enters me, exploring the depths of my vagina. I rest my head back on the pillow taking in this new experience

I've never been.. Eaten out before.. It's different from how I imagined it to be..

My hands grip the soft sheets of the bed as a strange feeling arises in my core. It's like.. A jack in the box being wound up.. Or.. Building up to a sneeze. My eyes roll back as pleasure streams through my body in a rushing river.

My hand moves from the sheets to resting on Moonbyuls head. My moans echoe throughout the room as the pleasure rises fast. I bite my lip hard, feeling everything speeding up, building up the pleasure higher than its ever been before. I gently grip onto her hair, getting ready to let go of the bomb inside of me.

But sweet release never comes..

I open my eyes, being greeted with a dark bedroom. Did I.. Just have a wet dream..? My face heats up as shame and embarrassment settle into my system.

I just had a wet dream about my fake girlfriend..

A sigh escapes my chapped lips as I look to the woman next to me. Her body loosely wrapped around mine. I slowly move off of  the bed, making sure not to wake her. I stretch my sleepy limbs before leaving the bedroom and going to the kitchen.

I can't believe that just happened..  I grab a glass, filling it with cool water, attempting to help my organs calm down. I look at my shaky hand, resting it on the counter top.

Wow..

For a dream that felt so real.. Every single touch felt like real life.. The way she kissed down my body was so.. Attractive.. But.. Why did I have a wet dream of her.. We aren't actually dating..

A soft sigh exits my body as I let the water run, collecting some in my hands before I splash my face with it.

I stare into the water as many thoughts rush around my head, trying to come up with a reason for this horny display. But all of the ideas lead to dead ends..

Why could this have happened..?

I sift through all my thoughts and feelings, as if I am searching for a niche book in the world's largest library. I move past the useless thoughts am feelings, digging deeper and deeper in the endless cave of my subconciousness.

A short breath exits me as realisation sets in and I have my answer. It's like the answer was a bright neon book, trying it's best to catch my attention.

I

Love

Moonbyul

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heya Moomoooooooooooos~~~
I hope you have enjoyed this chappie and the suprise that comes with it 👀

Word Count: 784